Basra's thesis on the existence of Homosexuality.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
In my youth i used to think Homosexuality exists to control population. Now, i think homosexuality exists both as population control, and most importantly- replacing slavery. Let me explain, slavery existed through out time, because there was a dire need for it. Men used to be castrated so that they can be used as servants. A need for labor in the service department was in demand through out mankind history. Religion does not necessary approve slavery, for it rewards he or she who frees slaves. But it also DOES NOT completely DISAVOW its practice as a sin, both from the Bible and the Quran. So one is left in limbo, or say, loophole can be used.

That is where Homosexuality comes in. In essence Homosexuals are the new slaves, with a biological make up that makes them suited to be in the service area. Homosexuals as you know are known to be creative, not to have a family, and work in the service area. If everyone was a heterosexual , WHO WILL SERVE the human ummaa?? Every human will be busy having babies and a family. There would not be hair stylist. No Make up artist. No Musicians. No Store clerks. No Cashiers. No Food service reps. No Nurses. Homosexuals fit in these industries with an ease of perpendicular precision! That is WHY homosexuality is so rampant in our modern day where slavery is an impossible imagination.

Religiously, this is a problem though. Categorically let me declare Homosexuality is a grave sin. In Quran, Prophet Lut PBUH is quoted saying people of Sodom and Gomorrah are the WORST OF MAN KIND CREATION. We are told in Quran to control our human weak desires, homosexual acts included. But at the same time, we as modern humans cannot help but acknowledge, the existence of homosexuals who are not conforming to their gender sexuality through NO FAULT of their own. Butch lesbians who do not posses a dick, who hate their breasts and dream of having balls first, and dick second, (a logic only a biological correct alpha man & an alpha man trapped in a woman body would understand) should tell you this is a phenomenon beyond MAN's capability. The same goes with extremely effeminate men. This is a reality we cannot ignore.

Now, the cure or the solution, I Basra would say is- to meet at the middle.

First, we must acknowledge our collective ignorance. We must begin with saying ALLAH YAACLUM. God knows best. We are weakling humans who are thinking beyond our capability. God has sent us the instructions through QURAN, and we should follow it. Period. No ifs and no buts.

Yes, Homosexuality is a sin, therefore, do not engage in the act. Yes, attraction of same sex exists, and aint nothing you can about it. so CONTROL IT. Yes, Butch lesbians and Effeminate Gays exists through NO FAULT of their own exist, and nothing can be done about it.! PERIOD.

What is your opinion?

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I must correct by saying the castration of men was invented by the devil Arabs/turks/Persians who feared their wives being impregnated by the black men servants in their harems. But still it goes in the logic of them being used as servants without having their own family to pro create.

Shukran

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
In my youth i used to think Homosexuality exists to control population. Now, i think homosexuality exists both as population control, and most importantly- replacing slavery. Let me explain, slavery existed through out time, because there was a dire need for it. Men used to be castrated so that they can be used as servants. A need for labor in the service department was in demand through out mankind history. Religion does not necessary approve slavery, for it rewards he or she who frees slaves. But it also DOES NOT completely DISAVOW its practice as a sin, both from the Bible and the Quran. So one is left in limbo, or say, loophole can be used.

That is where Homosexuality comes in. In essence Homosexuals are the new slaves, with a biological make up that makes them suited to be in the service area. Homosexuals as you know are known to be creative, not to have a family, and work in the service area. If everyone was a heterosexual , WHO WILL SERVE the human ummaa?? Every human will be busy having babies and a family. There would not be hair stylist. No Make up artist. No Musicians. No Store clerks. No Cashiers. No Food service reps. No Nurses. Homosexuals fit in these industries with an ease of perpendicular precision! That is WHY homosexuality is so rampant in our modern day where slavery is an impossible imagination.

Religiously, this is a problem though. Categorically let me declare Homosexuality is a grave sin. In Quran, Prophet Lut PBUH is quoted saying people of Sodom and Gomorrah are the WORST OF MAN KIND CREATION. We are told in Quran to control our human weak desires, homosexual acts included. But at the same time, we as modern humans cannot help but acknowledge, the existence of homosexuals who are not conforming to their gender sexuality through NO FAULT of their own. Butch lesbians who do not posses a dick, who hate their breasts and dream of having balls first, and dick second, (a logic only a biological correct alpha man & an alpha man trapped in a woman body would understand) should tell you this is a phenomenon beyond MAN's capability. The same goes with extremely effeminate men. This is a reality we cannot ignore.

First, we must acknowledge our collective ignorance. We must begin with saying ALLAH YAACLUM. God knows best. We are weakling humans who are thinking beyond our capability. God has sent us the instructions through QURAN, and we should follow it. Period. No ifs and no buts.

Yes, Homosexuality is a sin, therefore, do not engage in the act. Yes, attraction of same sex exists, and aint nothing you can about it. so CONTROL IT. Yes, Butch lesbians and Effeminate Gays exists through NO FAULT of their own exist, and nothing can be done about it.! PERIOD.

What is your opinion?
Lut's wife was also destroyed because of her support for her people. I heard she was not gay herself but will support the gay people.

She got destroyed with them.
Muslims take heed

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lut's wife was also destroyed because of her support for her people. I heard she was not gay herself but will support the guy people.

She got destroyed with them.
Muslims take heed

Indeed, take heed. I think her major fault was not listening to her husband, and second betraying her husband by telling the men there were handsome men at home. She betrayed her prophet husband pbuh

What is your opinion?

Population control:
First and foremost on the first claim of homosexuality as population besides a lack of any empirical evidence, the mechanism that make persons homosexual is still unknown and such you can't control what is yet not fully understood.

However theories point to the fact that the gene that increases chance for homosexuality in men also makes the women in family more fertile.

Source: https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2004/oct/13/highereducation.research

The second theory is the "uncle" theory in which homosexuality is evolutionary mechanism to create more ressources for the children of siblings by the homosexual acting as an extra parent and helping the over-all survival of the family children.

Source: https://www.advocate.com/news/daily-news/2010/02/05/study-supports-gay-super-uncles-theory

Thereby both theories point to an evolutionary advantage that helps increase odd of children or their survival.

Service work and slavery
Secondly, most hairstyles are still women, are they slaves? As homosexual are small population seize they can't offer support on a meaningful that compares to slavery, furthermore increasingly homosexual are seeking families and with better legal protection have relationship with same complications or commitments as hetrosexuals, and in many cases family is replaced by close friends for those that have been disowned.

Both butch women and effeminate men act outside the conventional norms because once your deemed a homosexual by society you've already left heteronormativity and therefore there is no reason to continue acting on the script to conform.
Only trans-men (women to men) dream of changing in the manner described, butch lesbians are however comfortable being women with non-heteronormative ways or interest. Most homosexual falls in neither extreme, but the visible ones do characterize the community to outside world, sadly.

The compromise

Thirdly, this problem is succinctly summarized by the Euthyphro dilemma: "Is what is morally good commanded by God because it is morally good, or is it morally good because it is commanded by God?"

To understand morally good the definition must be made, and the most simple definition is to define an act by examning punishing homosexual with death/stoning for consensual relation:

- Does it affirm or disaffirm life?

The punishment clearly disaffirm life by punishing with death.

- Does it protect or violate oneself and others?

This will depend on wether it is a right to enter into relations freely where no harm is done to the other. For straight people that is a given a right, and the same should apply to homosexuals as there is no rational basis to deny them the equal treatment.

Therefore the act violates both the right of agency and the right to life.

- Is the means to punish proportional to the crime?

Proportionality must be used for criminal acts as the state's punishment must match the crime. Here it is a victimless crime with no harm, and the punishment is death, and it is therefore not a proportional punishment.

I conclude for reasons mentioned above that it can reasonable be argued that the death penalty for homosexuality is not morally good in itself but only morally good because "God" have said it.

Even you has trouble reconciling why a person must go trough hardship for no fault of their own, but
morality from religion ultimately leads to this kind of moral absolutism where homosexuality and consensual sex is bad, but slavery, circumcision and gender discrimination is not, and for no apparent reason than "God said it".

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
1:

"In my youth i used to think Homosexuality exists to control population. Now, i think homosexuality exists both as population control, and most importantly- replacing slavery. Let me explain, slavery existed through out time, because there was a dire need for it. Men used to be castrated so that they can be used as servants. A need for labor in the service department was in demand through out mankind history. Religion does not necessary approve slavery, for it rewards he or she who frees slaves. But it also DOES NOT completely DISAVOW its practice as a sin, both from the Bible and the Quran. So one is left in limbo, or say, loophole can be used."

On the first claim of homosexuality as population besides a lack of any empirical evidence, the mechanism that make persons homosexual is still unknown and such you can't control what is yet not fully understood.

However theories point to the fact that the gene that increases chance for homosexuality in men also makes the women in family more fertile.

The second theory is the "uncle" theory in which homosexuality is evolutionary mechanism to create more ressources for the children of siblings by the homosexual acting as an extra parent and helping the over-all survival of the family children.

Source: https://www.advocate.com/news/daily-news/2010/02/05/study-supports-gay-super-uncles-theory

Thereby both theories point to an evolutionary advantage that helps increase odd of children or their survival.

Most hairstyles are still women, are they slaves? As homosexual are small population seize they can't offer support on a meaningful that compares to slavery, furthermore increasingly homosexual are seeking families and with better legal protection have relationship with same complications or commitments as hetrosexuals, and in many cases family is replaced by close friends for those that have been disowned.

Both butch women and effeminate men act outside the conventional norms because once your deemed a homosexual by society you've already left heteronormativity and therefore there is no reason to continue acting on the script to conform.

Only trans-men (women to men) dream of changing in the manner described, butch lesbians are however comfortable being women with non-heteronormative ways or interest.

Most homosexual falls in neither extreme, but the visible ones do characterize the community to outside world, sadly.

This problem is succinctly summarized by the Euthyphro dilemma: "Is what is morally good commanded by God because it is morally good, or is it morally good because it is commanded by God?"

To understand morally good the definition must be made, and the most simple definition is to define an act by examning:

Punishing homosexual with death/stoning for consensual relation

This will depend on wether it is a right to enter into relations freely where no harm is done to the other. For straight people that is a given a right, and the same should apply to homosexuals as there is no rational basis to deny them the equal treatment.

Proportionality must be used for criminal acts as the state's punishment must match the crime. Here it is a victimless crime with no harm, and the punishment is death, and it is therefore not a proportional punishment.

Therefore it can reasonable be argued that the death penalty for homosexuality is not morally good in itself but only because " God have said it".

Even you has trouble reconciling why a person must go trough hardship for no fault of their own, but
morality from religion ultimately leads to this kind of moral absolutism where homosexuality and consensual sex is bad, but slavery, circumcision and gender discrimination is not, and for no apparent reason than "God said it".
Did not read one word still rubbish

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Population control:
First and foremost on the first claim of homosexuality as population besides a lack of any empirical evidence, the mechanism that make persons homosexual is still unknown and such you can't control what is yet not fully understood.

Service work and slavery
Secondly, most hairstyles are still women, are they slaves? As homosexual are small population seize they can't offer support on a meaningful that compares to slavery, furthermore increasingly homosexual are seeking families and with better legal protection have relationship with same complications or commitments as hetrosexuals, and in many cases family is replaced by close friends for those that have been disowned.

Only trans-men (women to men) dream of changing in the manner described, butch lesbians are however comfortable being women with non-heteronormative ways or interest. Most homosexual falls in neither extreme, but the visible ones do characterize the community to outside world, sadly.

The compromise

Thirdly, this problem is succinctly summarized by the Euthyphro dilemma: "Is what is morally good commanded by God because it is morally good, or is it morally good because it is commanded by God?"

To understand morally good the definition must be made, and the most simple definition is to define an act by examning punishing homosexual with death/stoning for consensual relation:

I conclude for reasons mentioned above that it can reasonable be argued that the death penalty for homosexuality is not morally good in itself but only morally good because "God" have said it.

I must congratulate you for formulating a well thought of debate/arguments and paragraphs. OF course I Categorically disagree with it in every facet of its kind. For me, I dont need studies conducted by clueless humans to explain to me about homosexuality, with all its forms and deforms. Simply put, my resource stems from religious aspect. Quran is my source in short. Clearly declared a sin of high gravity.

In your argument you put focus on Gods punishment on the act of homosexuality. Unfair or not, proportional to the crime or not, it is thus declared. I am not here to lawyer for my creator on what punishment is fit for his creation.

Moreover, WHY are u arguing the right to "life" when you do not believe in the creator Who created the life in question. WHO created YOU????? Surely, u didn't just create yourself??? Did a computer create itself? No, Man created it, right? Who created Man?Whose laws are you arguing on behest? Man's law obviously, well I have a higher authority. I argue in Gods law. Of course, violence is not the answer, but humans are inherently violent. The core principals of Islam is man does not judge another man. God judges ALL. When Prophet Lut Pbuh was astonished by the defiant of his people, their aggression and disgusting behavior, Lut did not punish them. God did. It is within Gods ultimate right to do that, because he created you STEAM. To deny that, u lose the validity of a well thought of debate.

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
In other words, she was an SJW BLM supporter.
:yacadiim:

Are you actually Muslim? I've seen you say it a few times before but you really don't act like it.
:mugshotman:

Crow do not be dense. This Steam obviously is Godless, and an apostate of the caliber of Ayaan hirsi. except Ayaan hirsi is cleverer because she snatched herself a wonderful scholar husband with a big nose, big gus, and a big wallet. (and a baby son I might add) Steam is just a fashionable butch lesbian who dreams of owning a pair of balls, preferably - hairy!

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The mods really should do something about the widespread homophobia on this forum.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Crow do not be dense. This Steam obviously is Godless, and an apostate of the caliber of Ayaan hirsi. except Ayaan hirsi is cleverer because she snatched herself a wonderful scholar husband with a big nose, big gus, and a big wallet. Steam is just a fashionable butch lesbian who dreams of owning a pair of balls, preferably - hairy!
:mugshotman:
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
:deadpeter:
The mods really should do something about the widespread homophobia on this forum.
You really think that the king of s will protect you from us?
:siilaanyolaugh:
@Western4Life

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

LOL Walaahi Knowles is so adorable, if she was not so scandalous, I would have invited her for tea at my mansion, but alas, my neighbors will feel quizy about it. God bless u child of a misfortune hooyo some where in the world! :(

I must congratulate you for formulating a well thought of debate/arguments and paragraphs. OF course I Categorically disagree with it in every facet of its kind. For me, I dont need studies conducted by clueless humans to explain to me about homosexuality, with all its forms and deforms. Simply put, my resource stems from religious aspect. Quran is my source in short. Clearly declared a sin of high gravity.

In your argument you put focus on Gods punishment on the act of homosexuality. Unfair or not, proportional to the crime or not, it is thus declared. I am not here to lawyer for my creator on what punishment is fit for his creation.

Moreover, WHY are u arguing the right to "life" when you do not believe in the creator on the life in question. Whose laws are arguing on behest? Man's law obviously, well I have a higher authority. Gods law. Of course, violence is not the answer. The core principals of Islam is man does not judge another man. God judges. When Prophet Lut was astonished by the defiant of his people, their aggression and disgusting behavior, Lut did not punish them. God did. It is within Gods ultimate right to do that, because he create you STEAM. To deny that, u lose the validity of a well thought of debate.

Quran as the source of morality:
Again it comes back to the "morally good only because God said so", and this is why pedophilia/ hebephilia can be argued because the Prophet was allowed to marry and have inter-course with an underage girl and why non-consensual sex with slaves as described in Surat Al-Mu'minun is allowed unlike consensual sex.

Your morality becomes reduced to authoritarianism when the claims made are not examined more like a robot than a thinking human being, and they'll get you to argue for anything no matter its inhumanity.

Focusing on act
Your not here to lawyer for your creator but you can't successfully argue rationally for why the punishment should be that harsh or even if there should be a punishment.

It would be like allowing a medicin on the market without testing the claims made rationally, it only brings danger and hurt to others.

The basis of morality in the modern world:
My morality is a combination of utilitarianism for governmental regulation and for personal interaction I lean on the categorical imperative mended by the golden rule.

I argue to critically examine all laws man-made or from divine source and making a ultimate decision of their merits based on the consequences involved and the reasoning behind.

I do not deny a Creator, I merely reject these (religious) laws as basis for a justice society that improve human conditions and respect basic rights, as they are without rational merit and morally wrong due to their disproportionate punishment and lack of rational basis.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Quran as the source of morality:
Again it comes back to the "morally good only because God said so", and this is why pedophilia/ hebephilia can be argued because the Prophet was allowed to marry and have inter-course with an underage girl and why non-consensual sex with slaves as described in Surat Al-Mu'minun is allowed unlike consensual sex.

Your morality becomes reduced to authoritarianism when the claims made are not examined more like a robot than a thinking human being, and they'll get you to argue for anything no matter its inhumanity.

Focusing on act
Your not here to lawyer for your creator but you can't successfully argue rationally for why the punishment should be that harsh or even if there should be a punishment.

It would be like allowing a medicin on the market without testing the claims made rationally, it only brings danger and hurt to others.

The basis of morality in the modern world:
My morality is a combination of utilitarianism for governmental regulation and for personal interact the categorical imperative mended by the golden rule.

I argue to critically examine all laws man-made or from divine source and making a ultimate decision of their merits based on the consequences involved and the reasoning behind, and most the proposal you've brought have no reason.

Again, you distort, and misrepresent Steam. Anything to make your arguments bombastic and sound a little bit aggressive to suit your lesbian butch flare. Aisha RA was yes underage when the engagement happened but the marriage was consummated way past the original age of 9 when the engagement happened. Upto a few centuries ago, girls were married as early as 12 years and getting pregnant same age. Society evolves and devolves through time. 10 years ago there was no such thing as gay marriage, today there is, to the absolute lost of humanity.

Steam, lets face it, u r Godless. U will find anything to argue, to suit your devilish appetite. Unfortunately, I dont have that liberty. I am confined in the circumference of my religion and the Quran.

Yes, my morality is based in GOD said so. Yours is based on, using your narrow brain, which changes with the flag of LGTBSIXZDS ??? Using other names here in the forums, u were arguing for incest friendly laws. Bestiality is next no doubt. (ok it was Knowles who likes incest, but one could argue Knowles is YOU)

Steam the difference between you and I, is I am confined in a dogma of religion and the holly book, a concrete quide, and you are confined in your own expiring mind that whims itself to whatever the fleeting moments appetite craves.. Mine are Quran, the holly book and my religion. Concrete tangible source. I go by instructions, not by whims of evolving culture or eras. My campus of Morality is my religion. You are free of that religion, therefore free to do what u want. Therefore, go ahead. marry your half brother, just make sure u use contraceptive as I cannot fathom a more retarded steam than the one am talking to now!

Last edited:
Again, you distort, and misrepresent Steam. Anything to make your arguments bombastic and sound a little bit aggressive to suit your lesbian butch flare. Aisha RA was yes underage when the engagement happened but the marriage was consummated way past the original age of 9 when the engagement happened. Upto a few centuries ago, girls were married as early as 12 years and getting pregnant same age. Society evolves and devolves through time. 10 years ago there was no such thing as gay marriage, today there is, to the absolute lost of humanity.

Steam, lets face it, u r Godless. U will find anything to argue, to suit your devilish appetite. Unfortunately, I dont have that liberty. I am confined in the circumference on my religion and the Quran.

Yes, my morality is based on GOD said so. Yours is based on, using your narrow brain, which changes with the flag of LGTBSIXZDS ??? that under another name here in the forums, u were arguing for incest friendly laws. Bestiality is next no doubt.

Steam the difference between you and I, is I am confined in a dogma of religion and the holly, a concrete quide, and you are confined in your own expiring mind that whims itself to whatever the fleeting moments appetite craves.. Mine are Quran, the holly book and my religion. Concrete tangible source. I go by instructions, not by whims of evolving culture or eras. My campus of Morality is my religion. You are free of that religion, therefore free to do what u want. Therefore, go ahead. marry your half brother, just make sure u use contraceptive as I cannot fathom a moment retarded steam than the one am talking to now!

Devilish:
What is my appetite devilish, are my claims/questions immoral only because it disagrees with you or is it immoral because it violates rights/property? Answer me on this first.

They are not bombastic, they are true. In best case scenario The Prophet had sex with a teenager,n worst case he had sex with 9 year old girl, and that fact patterns do not make a difference to you, that is the problem.

Also you bypassed the other claim which is that Prophet had human sex slaves, who by the fact that they are property without freedom can't consent, is this a higher morality?

Basis of morality:
Your morality confined to a prison you've created without proof, that is a form of insanity.

The morals you bring are worse, because it allows for child-marriages to older men, human sex slaves and execution for freely leaving Islam, and there is no end in sight for the "morality" you'll accept as long as authority tells you it is God's will.

The morality I bring it inherently consist in that only when there is objective harm and the punishment is proportionate should the state punish and only when there is a rational basis and proportionality should the state regulated, it is why the reason behind the law/rule is more important than where it came from.

It is also why I can reject child-marriages, human sex slaves and killing of apostates as both without compelling reasoning and not proportional, while you're left to defend it.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
I think its because of how effortless living in the west is outside of earning money you dont really have any other dangers to worry about if you live outside the ghettos.

Living in Western utopias, in the lap of luxury, has made men feeble, this is exactly why a fob farax is way more dominant than a farah who grew up in the West, who are literally opening gay mosques in Austrilia.

Think about it, there is abundant food and water, little disease due to western hospitals and medicine, there are no natural predators to worry about, no wars to worry about domestically.

This ease and comfort leads to weaker men, couple that with , rampant feminism and all the garbage/plastics in the food that affects boys/men and you get beta males who dont even have the will to procreate, they get so degenerate they turn to homosexual acts, its basically the negative side effect of living in a prosperous safe society and its the Darwinian solution for these men to not procreate and pass on their genes.

This in turn slowly drives females to lesbianism due to the lack of real men in their environment, this might be why you have more gay women in super liberal areas that also have gay men like San Francisco and Seattle.

Notice there are less gays in the rougher environments like the south and 2nd/3rd world countries because you need to exert more pressure to survive, you need to adapt more to changes in the envirnment, no one has to delve into how living in the horn and Somalia in particular is a battle itself.

I also think the elite are pushing it subtly due to population control reasons and because fags are easier to control and more tame, sorta like how a neutered pet is easier to control, whens the last time you've heard of a gay riot? or gay mob?

There was also an experiment on rats that described this on a smaller scale, basically they put hundreds of rats in an enclosure with limitless food, plenty of females, no predators to worry about, after a few weeks many of them became gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.