Basra's thesis on the existence of Homosexuality.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Again, you distort, and misrepresent Steam. Anything to make your arguments bombastic and sound a little bit aggressive to suit your lesbian butch flare. Aisha RA was yes underage when the engagement happened but the marriage was consummated way past the original age of 9 when the engagement happened. Upto a few centuries ago, girls were married as early as 12 years and getting pregnant same age. Society evolves and devolves through time. 10 years ago there was no such thing as gay marriage, today there is, to the absolute lost of humanity.

Steam, lets face it, u r Godless. U will find anything to argue, to suit your devilish appetite. Unfortunately, I dont have that liberty. I am confined in the circumference of my religion and the Quran.

Yes, my morality is based in GOD said so. Yours is based on, using your narrow brain, which changes with the flag of LGTBSIXZDS ??? Using other names here in the forums, u were arguing for incest friendly laws. Bestiality is next no doubt. (ok it was Knowles who likes incest, but one could argue Knowles is YOU)

Steam the difference between you and I, is I am confined in a dogma of religion and the holly book, a concrete quide, and you are confined in your own expiring mind that whims itself to whatever the fleeting moments appetite craves.. Mine are Quran, the holly book and my religion. Concrete tangible source. I go by instructions, not by whims of evolving culture or eras. My campus of Morality is my religion. You are free of that religion, therefore free to do what u want. Therefore, go ahead. marry your half brother, just make sure u use contraceptive as I cannot fathom a more retarded steam than the one am talking to now!
The biggest athiest in the world said incest is fine. Let them just use contraveptives.

I think its because of how effortless living in the west is outside of earning money you dont really have any other dangers to worry about if you live outside the ghettos.

Living in Western utopias, in the lap of luxury, has made men feeble, this is exactly why a fob farax is way more dominant than a farah who grew up in the West, who are literally opening gay mosques in Austrilia.

Think about it, there is abundant food and water, little disease due to western hospitals and medicine, there are no natural predators to worry about, no wars to worry about domestically.

This ease and comfort leads to weaker men, couple that with , rampant feminism and all the garbage/plastics in the food that affects boys/men and you get beta males who dont even have the will to procreate, they get so degenerate they turn to homosexual acts, its basically the negative side effect of living in a prosperous safe society and its the Darwinian solution for these men to not procreate and pass on their genes.

This in turn slowly drives females to lesbianism due to the lack of real men in their environment, this might be why you have more gay women in super liberal areas that also have gay men like San Francisco and Seattle.

Notice there are less gays in the rougher environments like the south and 2nd/3rd world countries because you need to exert more pressure to survive, you need to adapt more to changes in the envirnment, no one has to delve into how living in the horn and Somalia in particular is a battle itself.

I also think the elite are pushing it subtly due to population control reasons and because fags are easier to control and more tame, sorta like how a neutered pet is easier to control, whens the last time you've heard of a gay riot? or gay mob?

There was also an experiment on rats that described this on a smaller scale, basically they put hundreds of rats in an enclosure with limitless food, plenty of females, no predators to worry about, after a few weeks many of them became gay.

More gays in the West:

The first problem with your thesis is providing evidence for the claim that there is more lesbians/gays.

More likely you see their being more lesbians/gays not because the number has changed drastically but rather due to the social stigma being removed and protections being put in place allowing for LGBT people to be visible, in third world and the South they simply live under ground and in misery.

The West was also prospers and free of war during 60s and 70s and yet hardly there wasn't any number of openly gay persons, so the thesis does not pass the null hypothesis or the smell test evne.

Stone wall riots and control :
The gay rights movement did start with stone wall riots for your illiterate mind, and there has been continous protest and pressure to reform society, even in Turkey where gays where being blasted with water-hoses and gas, they didn't stop protesting.

Furthermore it would be easier to control a hetrosexual person with marriage, children and property than a single gay person or person with a partner and limited family, as the hetrosexual person got more status and tangible benefits to loose, and it is the reason why older segments of the population 40-60 tend to be conservative and preserve societal norms.

Behavioral sink
What you're referring to is behavioral sink model, in which lack of space leads to adverse behavior.

The first problem is that the experiment wasn't an ideal utopia, in that the space was small even for rodents, the experimental behavior was due to in-breeding and it had no control group to measure the result making it impossible to verify through the null-hypothesis.

Essential the experiment can't be extrapolated on humans for those reasons and many more, and since the main factor is lack of space the experiment is more comparable to prison than utopians society.

Conclusion:
Take your alt-right suugo science somewhere else.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
More gays in the West:

The first problem with your thesis is providing evidence for the claim that there is more lesbians/gays.

More likely you see their being more lesbians/gays not because the number has changed drastically but rather due to the social stigma being removed and protections being put in place allowing for LGBT people to be visible, in third world and the South they simply live under ground and in misery.

The West was also prospers and free of war during 60s and 70s and yet hardly there wasn't any number of openly gay persons, so the thesis does not pass the null hypothesis or the smell test evne.

Stone wall riots and control :
The gay rights movement did start with stone wall riots for your illiterate mind, and there has been continous protest and pressure to reform society, even in Turkey where gays where being blasted with water-hoses and gas, they didn't stop protesting.

Furthermore it would be easier to control a hetrosexual person with marriage, children and property than a single gay person or person with a partner and limited family, as the hetrosexual person got more status and tangible benefits to loose, and it is the reason why older segments of the population 40-60 tend to be conservative and preserve societal norms.

Behavioral sink
What you're referring to is behavioral sink model, in which lack of space leads to adverse behavior.

The first problem is that the experiment wasn't an ideal utopia, in that the space was small even for rodents, the experimental behavior was due to in-breeding and it had no control group to measure the result making it impossible to verify through the null-hypothesis.

Essential the experiment can't be extrapolated on humans for those reasons and many more, and since the main factor is lack of space the experiment is more comparable to prison than utopians society.

Conclusion:
Take your alt-right suugo science somewhere else.

What ever sweet cheeks breeders will have the last laugh.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Fine, we need you to make more gaybies anyway:camby:
I dont like how you brushed off my assertion that gays are less a headache for the elites, gays are beta males.. they dont pose any issues to the straight male hierarchy.. They dont even compete for females.. They are basically feminized themselves..

Lastly its totally illogical to be gay, its anti evolutionary.. You basically have this "noble" Somali lineage and abtirsi and you threw it away for what? to jack off to some dildo? You tarnish and forsake everything your ancestors stood for, you are basically spitting on everyone who came before you, to ensure you were born for a little degenerate sexual excitement. Nayaa, you have all that faux eloquence and you cant even grasp the concept of survival of the fittest and passing on your genes.

You need to find an alpha male Abdi to finally put you in your place so you can wake up before your eggs dry up.
:chrisfreshhah:

I dont like how you brushed off my assertion that gays are less a headache for the elites, gays are beta males.. they dont pose any issues to the straight male hierarchy.. They dont even compete for females.. They are basically feminized themselves..

Lastly its totally illogical to be gay, its anti evolutionary.. You basically have this "noble" Somali lineage and abtirsi and you threw it away for what? to jack off to some dildo? You tarnish and forsake everything your ancestors stood for, you are basically spitting on everyone who came before you, to ensure you were born for a little degenerate sexual excitement. Nayaa, you have all that faux eloquence and you cant even grasp the concept of survival of the fittest and passing on your genes.

You need to find an alpha male Abdi to finally put you in your place so you can wake up before your eggs dry up.
:chrisfreshhah:

Hiarchy:
Gays alongside feminist pose the greatest threat to straight male hierarchy. In their insistence on being non-conforming and STILL deserving the right to be treated on their merits they undermine the heteronormative and patriarchal world view.

As a direct consequence men feel less obligated to follow this strict script and many opt out and find a better balance between who they want to be and who they are allowed to be. It is has freed men from pretending to not having feels, being tough all the time or having to be in charge regardless of qualification, and this opens the door for other qualified candidates such women/gays.

Increasingly women specifically have dominated education and leadership roles in danish society but in other places socio-economic barriers hinder this trend but all over the western world this trend is being seen and even counter-acted by the alt-right movement that comes partly in response to this.

I work as volunteer in the Danish navy currently and our commander is gay woman, and that wouldn't have been possible without the gay rights and feminist movement.

Heritage:
My heritage will never change, but the culture I aspire too have, and it is one where rational principles form the basis of government and not moral absolutism that can't be defended rationally.

Due to this I do not have to defend the Prophet's child marriage, his sex slaves or the killing of apostates, because rationally I can't and therefore I won't.

I reject what I cannot defend, and this includes parts of Somali culture.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Hiarchy:
Gays alongside feminist pose the greatest threat to straight male hierarchy. In their insistence on being non-conforming and STILL deserving the right to be treated on their merits they undermine the heteronormative and patriarchal world view.

As a direct consequence men feel less obligated to follow this strict script and many opt out and find a better balance between who they want to be and who they are allowed to be. It is has freed men from pretending to not having feels, being tough all the time or having to be in charge regardless of qualification, and this opens the door for other qualified candidates such women/gays.

Increasingly women specifically have dominated education and leadership roles in danish society but in other places socio-economic barriers hinder this trend but all over the western world this trend is being seen and even counter-acted by the alt-right movement that comes partly in response to this.

I work as volunteer in the Danish navy currently and our commander is gay woman, and that wouldn't have been possible without the gay rights and feminist movement.

Heritage:
My heritage will never change, but the culture I aspire too have, and it is one where rational principles form the basis of government and not moral absolutism that can't be defended rationally.

Due to this I do not have to defend the Prophet's child marriage, his sex slaves or the killing of apostates, because rationally I can't and therefore I won't.

I reject what I cannot defend, and this includes parts of Somali culture.

HAHAHAHA danish gay commander.. listen honey I live in the most alpha western country America.. Our Army would eat yours for dinner.. And we dont have gay generals or leaders we have mother fucking TRUMP! Hes an Alpha male.

Wallahi im done, you made me laugh too hard, gay danish commander haha...

HAHAHAHA danish gay commander.. listen honey I live in the most alpha western country America.. Our Army would eat yours for dinner.. And we dont have gay generals or leaders we have mother fucking TRUMP! Hes an Alpha male.

Don't you even know your country? She's a lesbian even :siilaanyolaugh:

We do not care, danish focus on making their lives better and you focus on dick-waving competitions, have fun. I'l be here with my socialized healthcare, parental leave and free education :hillarybiz:

Source: https://www.stripes.com/news/army-s...es-during-pride-observance-in-s-korea-1.47362

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think its because of how effortless living in the west is outside of earning money you dont really have any other dangers to worry about if you live outside the ghettos.

Living in Western utopias, in the lap of luxury, has made men feeble, this is exactly why a fob farax is way more dominant than a farah who grew up in the West, who are literally opening gay mosques in Austrilia.

Think about it, there is abundant food and water, little disease due to western hospitals and medicine, there are no natural predators to worry about, no wars to worry about domestically.

This ease and comfort leads to weaker men, couple that with , rampant feminism and all the garbage/plastics in the food that affects boys/men and you get beta males who dont even have the will to procreate, they get so degenerate they turn to homosexual acts, its basically the negative side effect of living in a prosperous safe society and its the Darwinian solution for these men to not procreate and pass on their genes.

This in turn slowly drives females to lesbianism due to the lack of real men in their environment, this might be why you have more gay women in super liberal areas that also have gay men like San Francisco and Seattle.

Notice there are less gays in the rougher environments like the south and 2nd/3rd world countries because you need to exert more pressure to survive, you need to adapt more to changes in the envirnment, no one has to delve into how living in the horn and Somalia in particular is a battle itself.

I also think the elite are pushing it subtly due to population control reasons and because fags are easier to control and more tame, sorta like how a neutered pet is easier to control, whens the last time you've heard of a gay riot? or gay mob?

There was also an experiment on rats that described this on a smaller scale, basically they put hundreds of rats in an enclosure with limitless food, plenty of females, no predators to worry about, after a few weeks many of them became gay.

Mo r u a weak feeble western male or a pushy feminist closeted lesbo?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Trump is an Alpha male? Who likes prostitute to make him bend over and get spanked??? Wow. That's really Alpha beta fucker whatever that Alpha ma ha? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.