BASRA report to my office NOW! Look at this murder. Madoow chick dead after bringing home a Tinder hookup with a cadaan man

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I just checked out her twitter and this is what i found !
1643373237925-png.213182

She was a certified coon. :mjlol:

Those are the broken mentally damaged african American women. Do you honestly think they represent black women worldwide? Also that movement is more about revenge on black American men love for non-black women than them actually being into white dudes.

African women are 1000x worse. 'Black love' is African American. You can't compare a group of people who have been enslaved and lived as second class citizens to whites for their entire existence to Africans in Africa who don't have any other options. They're isolated and forced to stick together as first gen immigrants, but their children are the biggest c00ns.

You're talking about yourself. Most women prefer men of their own race. None of the drop dead gorgeous Somali, arab, Latino, south Asian girls I know are into white guys.

Women that are elite in the looks department generally aren't burdened by dating prejudices of any kind. It's the other ones that are obsessed with race dynamics and optics.

How exactly would you have reacted if a Somali said that it was objectively true that Arab men are the most attractive and that there was no point denying it? What if they said that women from every race prefer Arab men to their own?

What if they also said that Arabs mould and set the moral standard, as you have said for Westerners?
Women dont find hairy and abusive men attractive

No really I would admit if they are pretty but they ain't they look like shemales

I don't think you've seen some of the very attractive Arab chicks we have here in Australia because it would certainly change your mind...

..Some of the Lebanese girls I studied with were undeniably attractive and one of them wanted to have kids with me, but I'll only ever go for Nilotic women in that regard.

I don't think you've seen some of the very attractive Arab chicks we have here in Australia because it would certainly change your mind...

..Some of the Lebanese girls I studied with were undeniably attractive and one of them wanted to have kids with me, but I'll only ever go for Nilotic women in that regard.
Lebanese are pretty yes but Iraq's and other types tend to look like men

Do u have any of their instagrams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending