@basra has gone to the dark side audhubillah

She’s gone to the dark side she’s even changed her profile picture which gives off chaotic energy our beloved @Basra is in her teenage years they grow up so fast she really said “It's better you are my distant friend, than enemy” bruh she’s turned emo I’m scared @Basra help 😰

CC092B9B-11CD-4813-8C43-A8B3346E9093.jpeg

We are truly in the dark ages the revolution shall not be televised 🙏🏾

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
She’s gone to the dark side she’s even changed her profile picture which gives off chaotic energy our beloved @Basra is in her teenage years they grow up so fast she really said “It's better you are my distant friend, than enemy” bruh she’s turned emo I’m scared @Basra help 😰

View attachment 154064

Teenage what you're talking about. War waa naag weyn

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

View attachment 154064

I am under the processes of putting Vudu/Sixir on @SOULSEARCHING

It takes time, i have to be in a dark mood. I am accessing the higher level of darkness.... :(

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

View attachment 154064

naah i think she gave birth recently and is suffering from post anal depression

Trending