Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
FairThreadbareFreshwatereel-size_restricted.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Eedo @Basra is one of my favourite users. She's twice our age and has been through two divorces but still has the joyous youth of a six year old. God bless her heart.
:wow1:
Here's a funny gif as requested:
giphy.gif

Indeed my dear Crow, GOD BLESS MY HEART!!!!

Nokia will do yes. I discovered Google read lately. Basically I google a book that I want to read but NOT want to read. So basically I bring up the book. and on the left screen there is a search engine where u can search the content of the book. So I put a name in the search engine and read everything about that name or chapter. Really cool. I long the days where I can actually finish a book! Too busy.

But honestly if the book is too gossipy and my 18th century like, I can finish 400 pages in two days.
same As soon as I have the time to sit down and read a book at the end of the night, I haven’t the energy and before long I find my self falling fast asleep!

TooMacaan

VIP
Legendary & a very entertaining poster:rejoice::rejoice:; never fails to crack me up tbh tbh!! Even though you always ignore me:damedamn:, you're one of my fave posters :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts