Not open for further replies.
Sweet Cadow-love.
giphy.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra is annoying at times but she is cute

Emily u know, I have something to confess, sorry, when I annoy u, it always tickles me! loooooooooooooooooool

u come off as a product of a western liberal mali who is sensitive about every cause looooooooool

thank u darling, stay sassy

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You're jokes when I see your comments I always laugh or smile. We need more people like you seriously :it0tdo8::dzmxmmb:

thank u Yaasmiin, I need introductions about u, I dont read your posts a lot. U need to be frequent poster or u may find me stiff and not talking to u & unless a third person introduces us. Its my aristocratic rule in real life.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Emily u know, I have something to confess, sorry, when I annoy u, it always tickles me! loooooooooooooooooool

u come off as a product of a western liberal mali who is sensitive about every cause looooooooool

thank u darling, stay sassy
Basra does it turn you on when you annoy me and derail my threads :ohreally:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Oh yeah by the way here is the picture I was gonna post for you View attachment 70877

This picture captures your spirits well, does it not?

Perfect. Except I am not down with Apple or any modern technology luggage. I am sitting in the corner observing everybody while i am wearing my 18th century English Petticoat and Muslin gown of course.

Last edited:
Perfect. Except I am not down with Apple or any modern technology luggage. I am sitting in the corner observing everybody wearing my 18th century English Petticoat and Muslin gown of course.
aye but of course not! You are much too prudent a lady for such expenses. Swap it out for a nokia and you are good

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
aye but of course not! You are much too prudent a lady for such expenses. Swap it out for a nokia and you are good

Nokia will do yes. I discovered Google read lately. Basically I google a book that I want to read but NOT want to read. So basically I bring up the book. and on the left screen there is a search engine where u can search the content of the book. So I put a name in the search engine and read everything about that name or chapter. Really cool. I long the days where I can actually finish a book! Too busy.

But honestly if the book is too gossipy and my 18th century like, I can finish 400 pages in two days.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Eedo @Basra is one of my favourite users. She's twice our age and has been through two divorces but still has the joyous youth of a six year old. God bless her heart.
:wow1:
Here's a funny gif as requested:
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts