Basra dedication thread.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
5560.jpg

LOL AAWw Tuk…. Thanks for giving homage to my DP. I am not here for that indeed!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra you make me laugh and giggle like a little girl. You are precious and deserve protection.

A A Aaawwww thank u my dear Indian cousin. May Allaah swt protect u & I & Muslim Umma!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra you are funny and eccentric:mjhaps:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Okeeeyy dearest kickz …..can u please explain to me what "thirsty" is and How I practice it? looool

I know what thirsty is, but I may not "know" your definition of thistiness. :mjkkk:

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sweet, kindness and generosity are only the start of your good virtues.

You may be unconventional and a little unpredictable but you have a heart of gold Basra.

Hope you have a good day!

My goodness! Such kind, melodic words. The best in this thread I have to confess! Thank you Kindly dear!

You are Whimsically charming I have to say! :)

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Eedo, you’re the most funniest and eccentric person I’ve ever met. An absolute delight to be around. This place would be boring and dull without you. ♥️♥️

halwa halwa halwa.....you and A A have the same soul. If I were to be trapped in an Island, I would ask for the two of u! Thank u Eeddo!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Whimsical fanatic

Sxb, save that for her eulogy since we can’t insult the dead and make up fake good stories about them.

@Basra is Eeddo macaan oo waalan, she is a sweet & sour Chinese dish. Sometimes, she makes you laugh & sometimes you wonder her sanity. Nonetheless, she’s highly intelligent, sexually frustrated, envious of habraha xildhibaano noqdey and wishes she could kidnap @kickz and become her tomboy. I give her 9/10.

Aussie Aussie Aussie...… Upright, decent soul. If only I could find u a good girl to give you little perfect Gardubisis...or r u Ogaden?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You are a really funny and entertaining person and i sense from your posts, that you have your heart at the right place.
:salute:

Abdurahman somali

My dear webeneye ayeeyo cousin....your low energy and your upright soul makes me lof u even more

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Simply the funniest member I’ve ever came across, your humor shines a bright light on a dull rainy day.

Simply the best. I :it0tdo8: you @Basra

Awwwwwwwwwww Reiko I will never forget your hard laughter when u read my post about someone insulting me and me jumping on them and biting off their face cheeks. U said u were sitting there laughing like a hyena! Mashalaaah! That was really bonding moment for us!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Me and Basra go way back! She was the old lady that helped my mom give birth to me in Somalia. Eedo i have seen that you have taken your talent online and we all appriecate it.

My Webeneya cousin! Indeed your qabil is a special one for me. lol Love them from a far :russ:

Cuteness describes u

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
People are supposed to make you this thread.

Gambar

Huuno they have made them, many times, I just wanted my own Basra spicy twist! I always doe my own sh!t! looool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending