Basra dedication thread.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Can I please come back later and read people write beautiful things about me? If u have nothing to say, just post a funny Gif and "maybe" I will laugh! : :)

Thank you kindly.

Basra:

You have given me plenty of laughs on your time here. From your randomly placed out dated stock images and your recently discovered Wendy William gifs to your jabs at peoples weight. You have the flair of an old English lady from the 1800s who might be described by Jane Austen as being “severe” with a strangely vulgar twist. But above all I appreciate your posts and you are surely a golden addition to this forum, my dear :)

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Wallaahi Basra you're one of my favorite personalities on this forum. Stay awesome.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Basra you make me laugh and giggle like a little girl. You are precious and deserve protection.

psyche

To each their own
Sweet, kindness and generosity are only the start of your good virtues.

You may be unconventional and a little unpredictable but you have a heart of gold Basra.

Hope you have a good day!

halwa

✨🌙
Eedo, you’re the most funniest and eccentric person I’ve ever met. An absolute delight to be around. This place would be boring and dull without you. ♥️♥️

Sweet, kindness and generosity are only the start of your good virtues.

You may be unconventional and a little unpredictable but you have a heart of gold Basra.

Hope you have a good day!

@Whimsical fanatic

Sxb, save that for her eulogy since we can’t insult the dead and make up fake good stories about them.

@Basra is Eeddo macaan oo waalan, she is a sweet & sour Chinese dish. Sometimes, she makes you laugh & admire her & sometimes you wonder her sanity. Nonetheless, she’s highly intelligent, well informed, sexually frustrated, envious of habraha xildhibaano noqdey and wishes she could kidnap @kickz and become her tomboy. I give her 9/10.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Simply the funniest member I’ve ever came across, your humor shines a bright light on a dull rainy day.

Simply the best. I :it0tdo8: you @Basra

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Me and Basra go way back! She was the old lady that helped my mom give birth to me in Somalia. Eedo i have seen that you have taken your talent online and we all appriecate it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
@Basra you’re one of my favorite poster, I love the fact that you can take a joke and you seem to always be in a good mood, MashAllah!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra:

You have given me plenty of laughs on your time here. From your randomly placed out dated stock images and your recently discovered Wendy William gifs to your jabs at peoples weight. You have the flair of an old English lady from the 1800s who might be described by Jane Austen as being “severe” with a strangely vulgar twist. But above all I appreciate your posts and you are surely a golden addition to this forum, my dear :)

Thank you darling! The fact that u would channel Jane Austen Vocabulary has guaranteed me NEVER to bring up weight humor. EVER! Thank u kindly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending