BASRA DECLARES HER INTENTIONS......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basra

Hi macaanto, have you applied for the new positions of moderators yet? If you did, I believe that you tick right all the boxes and if you need a referee, I can vouch for you. How dare can Gooney whose opinions change rapidly like a hooker changes condoms daily insult you and get away with it? Get him and apply for a position of the new moderators.

Basra

Hi macaanto, have you applied for the new positions of moderators yet? If you did, I believe that you tick right all the boxes and if you need a referee, I can vouch for you. How dare can Gooney whose opinions change rapidly like a hooker changes condoms daily insult you and get away with it? Get him and apply for a position of the new moderators.
you need to @ her @Basra

Basra

Aussie

Dont you dare try to turn my eedo Basra on me....I even voted for basra to be mod before that thread was taken down. There's mutual respect and love between me and basra based on our love for Allah....you wouldn't get it:manny:

Aussie

Dont you dare try to turn my eedo Basra on me....I even voted for basra to be mod before that thread was taken down. There's mutual respect and love between me and basra based on our love for Allah....you wouldn't get it:manny:

Gooney

Are you catholic too? Eeddo Basra is a nun in a Monastery in Minnesota.

Gooney

Are you catholic too? Eeddo Basra is a nun in a Monastery in Minnesota.
Eedo basra is a sheikhad who prays her 5 salaat everyday. Im sure you misunderstood when she talked about Monastery in Minnesota. She went there to do da'aw for the nuns and educate them about Islam. May allah bless our eedo

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yanyuur

Xishow waryaa, Basra is my cyber aunt.

Aussie

I appreciate it huuno. I dont want a mod position. Somali net has given me one before, it was not fun. I like to be a free citizen, posting and moving along my life. LOL
5560.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.