BASRA DECLARES HER INTENTIONS......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
ALL opinions shared by Basra is purely for amusing purposes. I mean no harm or hate in my statement. I am a very ironic, unserious soul who loves to Troll! So if i am a racist one day, and the next day i am Mashalaah very good & religious, then take it as it is. I do declare that my opinions should not be taken seriously or as a mark of my character or person. I am just a troll who like to be a comedian without pay. Fahamtu???

Thank you,

Have pleasant dreams

I dont know.....you made a lot of people cry. One poster developed eating disorder because of you. Little too late for sorry now:ftw9nwa:

When you going to give up ? you been on forums before some members on here were even born, @Basra in the year 2112 still going in on the forums like
P40B-Skeleton-woman-typing.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I dont know.....you made a lot of people cry. One poster developed eating disorder because of you. Little too late for sorry now:ftw9nwa:

Goon

r u saying u have an eating disorder?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
When you going to give up ? you been on forums before some members on here were even born, @Basra in the year 2112 still going in on the forums like View attachment 55257

I will NEVER give up. My 18th century celebrities characters had their diary to record their daily thoughts, i have my forums. I will be studied in 100 years or 200 years about my consistencies and my opinions on current events

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Maybe..btw someone said you are married to a pakistani. Is that true?

No way. Although Pakistani will give me cute kids, but how can i handle their mass destruction toxic farts???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts