Bashir: Somaliland is a part of Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
i dont go there :nahgirl:i use to travel to al huda mosque in mile end but its closed so i pray at a local asian mosque.:manny:
The angel and Tottenham areas were the places that made me hate Somalis the way they act over there is bare cringey thank the lord there's not an infestation of their ilk in my area

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
The angel and Tottenham areas were the places that made me hate Somalis the way they act over there is bare cringey thank the lord there's not an infestation of their ilk in my area
hasbunallah! wallahi its disgusting :susp:i dont go to tottenham or edmonton anymore :susp:habar gidir are really good people lakiin wa dad miigi laga keenay :susp:you should see my mates garden :vqbuyv0:

hasbunallah! wallahi its disgusting :susp:i dont go to tottenham or edmonton anymore :susp:habar gidir are really good people lakiin wa dad miigi laga keenay :susp:you should see my mates garden :vqbuyv0:
Bruce Grove the Avenue straight to the Farm. W3/4 back in the day my Hood.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY

they didn't recieve the middle ground like isaaqs and some daroods did we understood civilisation through Aden and the middle east

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Islington Somali girls are dark skin beauties, Edmonton is just clapped darkies
they eat chicken chips for quraac, qado and casho.
they didn't recieve the middle ground like isaaqs and some daroods did we understood civilisation through Aden and the middle east
wallahi waad yaabisaa sxb :mjlol:uk made a mistake letting in reer koonfureeds :mjlol:haringays exporting them to Enfield and outer london:lawd:i'll vote tory again inshallah :lawd:

It used to be, but now your illegal Ethiopian sisters keep finishing it. :bell:

^ But don't you see how kind we are to our servants? We let them wear our clothes and makeup without beating them up like your Arabian cousins in the gulf. :salute:
So it’s about bleach aye, how much do you use everyday :trumpsmirk:

Sudanese get abused in Saudi, and no wonder your people bleach so much, you envy arabs to the utmost.

Those girls worked and bought what they wanted, that’s how that works...and they look better than any sedan.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
they eat chicken chips for quraac, qado and casho.

wallahi waad yaabisaa sxb :mjlol:uk made a mistake letting in reer koonfureeds :mjlol:haringays exporting them to Enfield and outer london:lawd:i'll vote tory again inshallah :lawd:

I'm gonna make my rounds on them C&I somali girls some of the top teir somali girls i'v met obviously not in akhlaaq, also edmonton somalis get battered all the time when they come east or south all they know is call the Albanians/turks and algerians to back beef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending