Barkhad Abdi cares about environment restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
:rejoice:
So proud of the likes of Fatima Jibril (Chairperson of Adeso) and Shukri Haji Ismail Bande (Somaliland's minister of environment). These women deserve recognition for the commendable work they've done improving the state of Somali environment.

McD30

Bored to death
:rejoice:
So proud of the likes of Fatima Jibril (Chairperson of Adeso) and Shukri Haji Ismail Bande (Somaliland's minister of environment). These women deserve recognition for the commendable work they've done improving the state of Somali environment.

They see the trees, they see the leaves, Barkhad sees the roots, he speaks the truth!

Apollo

VIP
Why does Barkhad look like a total FOB when he hasn't been in Somalia in 20 years? I never met a long term qurbejoog who looks so fobbish.

Is there something in the waters of Minnesota?

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
What a brilliant man. Not only is he an amazing actor but he's also a humanitarian and environmentalist. God bless him.

McD30

Bored to death
Why does Barkhad look like a total FOB when he hasn't been in Somalia in 20 years? I never met a long term qurbejoog who looks so fobbish.

Is there something in the waters of Minnesota?
The only problem with that is that he might become a typecast. He should evolve after a few years of acting and get a makeover.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Absolutely ravishing to see an actor serious about his method. Barkhad absolutely deserves all the success coming his way. He is passionate, compassionate and a dedicated humanitarian.

Status
Not open for further replies.