Bosaso: Modern Neighbourhood Development "GuryoSamo"

Green City project

A new xaafad outside Bosaso with a hospital, schools, shopping malls, police station and 2500s+ houses and business area. It will be an environmentally friendly green neighbourhood with also a small river which they will bring to life.

D5K3jGdWwAAGdeo.jpg
D5K3jGHW0AU5Ixj.jpg
D5K3jGIW0AEVtg0.jpg

Sol

?
Do you have any clearer pictures by any chance? Looks very promising, city planning is a field that Somalia needs expertise on badly.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Green City project

A new xaafad outside Bosaso with a hospital, schools, shopping malls, police station and 2500s+ houses and business area. It will be an environmentally friendly green neighbourhood with also a small river which they will bring to life.

58460655_2644858125587441_6619812537611321344_n.jpg
D5K3jGdWwAAGdeo.jpg
58378817_2165432863525585_6024056279658397696_n.jpg
59285921_2165432663525605_7389855896966266880_n.jpg
D5K3jGHW0AU5Ixj.jpg
D5K3jGIW0AEVtg0.jpg
yea i was there. nice idea. hope everything goes well. i will try to get a land asap there. dont really know whos behind it though.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
yea i was there. nice idea. hope everything goes well. i will try to get a land asap there. dont really know whos behind it though.
Well the suldan of Wabeeneeye and the ugaas of Dishishle were there, the natives to Bosaso gave the project their blessing which means that this is supported by all the people of Bosaso

Do you have any clearer pictures by any chance? Looks very promising, city planning is a field that Somalia needs expertise on badly.
project just started, we will see how it progress with time. but this is pushed by diaspora and its seem to have good planning unlike rest of bosaso that is a mess.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
project just started, we will see how it progress with time. but this is pushed by diaspora and its seem to have good planning unlike rest of bosaso that is a mess.
I guess building another Garowe or Carmo just outside Bosaso is easier than fixing an already established city.

We from Gaalkacyo should follow this project closely. It could be an answer for our messy city planning as well.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I guess building another Garowe or Carmo just outside Bosaso is easier than fixing an already established city.

We from Gaalkacyo should follow this project closely. It could be an answer for our messy city planning as well.
We are building qaw outside of bosaso :salute:

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
I wish it was a seaside town, but nonetheless this project looks very good :nvjpqts:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
I expect that land prices in Bosaso will go up as the city reaches the mountains in the next decade. Bosaso is in a small plain so it will have to build up. Great development.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
My birth place turning into to one of the largest metropolitan cities in Somalia, I can wait to build a castle on the Red Sea overlooking the city.

:rejoice:

Last edited:
So many places were ruined when reer baadiye moved into towns and built anywhere they felt like it.
Exactly which is why new tuulos are made with city planning an regulations they would be beautiful.
I could make it happen. Easy planning
Plan masjid school an watering hole.
Every house is 4meters away. Roads an sidewalks allocated.
Whole tuulo biyogalin
Solar panel
Houses would start around 15k for 4bedrooms

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

I wish all the streets in Bosaso are kept clean like that daily. Just sanitation of a city can make it apppealing.

Trending

Latest posts