Bare foot halimo goes off on Somali bus driver

London Somali girls are a nightmare. Earlier today I saw 4 overweight elephants walking around in minisquirts with no shame :francis:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
There must be some kinda drug going around causing Xalimos in the UK to go crazy lately :kanyehmm:

I don’t hear much about Australian Somalis, Saudi Somalis, UAE somalis, Finland somalis and even Canadian somalis have been under the radar lately. But UK been taken the L lately :mjlol::pachah1:

Classless. Tasteless. What is up with UK Somali bus drivers and being abused??? Are they horrible drivers??

Nah they are certified g's.It is a rule that Somalis don't pay on buses where the driver is Somali unless the bus is packed and bare people see what you are doing.

Nah they are certified g's.It is a rule that Somalis don't pay on buses where the driver is Somali unless the bus is packed and bare people see what you are doing.
Facts! Payed for a single ticket one time and the driver gave me an all day ticket

This is why the English people are determined to leave Europe even if it means Northern Ireland and Scotland will leave the union. Once they do, expect lots of deportations including parents who claimed refugee status on false premises and thus nullifies the citizenships of their children born in England.

I couldn't understand a word she said.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
The bus driver isn't Somali. Waa madow. Most of those drivers deserve the abuse they get, they don't wait for you if you're running for the bus, they cut into your way when you're driving in traffic etc.

Trending

Latest posts