Barclays Premier League Thread 15/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
CHELSEA FC ETHERED EVERY SINGLE SPUDS c*nt SOUL THAT EVENTFUL MONDAY NIGHT. SO MUCH SO THAT THEY COULDN'T RECOVER AND GOT SPUN BY A RELEGATED TEAM :rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::ahh::ahh::ahh:

@Realwarya :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley: my nigga gonne be on anti-depressents. :umad::umad::umad::umad:

@Laila we may come from the same tribe, but we support different teams. :damedamn: I didn't want it come to this but.........................

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
AVB's Spurs finished with 72 points. This Spurs side finished with 70 points. But AVB was hounded out of and had to go to Russia to find a new jiob. "Best team in the league" kulaha Graeme Souness .

Man City have scored most goals (71)
Man Utd got the best defence (34)
Leiceste City got most points (81)

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
giphy.gif

Imma avoid this thread for awhile this is my last post DEUCE S

Bielsa

VIP
The Internet are having a field day with Tottenham. It's a cruel and brutal out there.

:mjsuitcry:

Bielsa

VIP
Btw Leicester have won the league by 10 points. TEN fucking points :dwill: how the f*ck did that bappen?

How can Tottenham be in a title race and finish 11 points behind the winners :drakewtf:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

:damn:

Is NBA twitter or NFL Twitter or Hockey twitter as funny as football twitter? @Air Jalam
Lmao :lol:
NBA Twitter/NFl Twitter and Soccer Twitter are always lit. Thank god Twitter is around. No team gets away with shit no matter how good or crap they're on Twitter.:banderas:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Assanal vs Lolpool
West Ham vs Chelski
Everton vs Spuds
:wow1:
Let's go can't wait for matchweek 1:dj:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts