Barclays Premier League Thread 15/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal still 4th even in London league:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Chgsnz5WUAAmctk.jpg

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Doubt we will ever see a team like Leicester winning the league and Spurs finishing ahead of Arsenal in our life times again
it would be just like spurs to finish 3rd and below arsenal after being in the title race all season :hemad:

Tramo

Newcastle don't deserve to stay if they can't even beat relegated Villa.
only team to not beat Villa this season :hemad:

effectively relegated for the second time in a row at Villa Park :hemad:

couldn't beat a Villa team that lost 11 in a row :hemad:

rafa benitez, from Real Madrid to playing Rotherham on a tuesday night :hemad:

90M spent this year :hemad:

andros townsend and jonjo shelvey on 100k/week+ each :hemad:

sunderland coming thru and staying up like

slap_zpstip9oero.gif

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
The fraud keeps getting lucky.:mjcry:
I had a Vardy like party when Moyes was sacaked but this time I'll make sure to run around the block screaming takbiir the fraud has been sacked. The cadaans will call the cops but Ni99a won't be stopped.:wow:

What he did to Januzaj today:pacspit: Making the kid get up to be subbed in only to be told to sit down twice:pacspit: All because him and AP were messing around trying to score from corners for the U21. What a dictator.:pacspit:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Fuk happened to the Hammers today?coolioWalahi I wasn't expecting Swansea city to smack them like that especially at home.:lol:

Chelski
@iNutEasily :chrisfreshhah: Bruh what happened? Ya'll looking silly out there making Borini, Khazri and co look like class.:lol:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Lmao Chelski wasn't ready for Big Sam and his boys after the party.:lol:

Actually the Hammers last game at Upton Park is against us on Tuesday.

I can't believe I'm about to say such thing but go Assanal.:browtf:
#BeatCiteh:dance:

Tramo

city not making the CL after spending a small country's GDP this season would be glorious :banderas:

pep playing in cyprus on thursday nights next season :drakewow:

Fuk happened to the Hammers today?coolioWalahi I wasn't expecting Swansea city to smack them like that especially at home.:lol:

Chelski
@iNutEasily :chrisfreshhah: Bruh what happened? Ya'll looking silly out there making Borini, Khazri and co look like class.:lol:

look on da brightside....we dictated who won the league and who stayed in it. :denzelnigga:

i thought we was gonne beat your 2013-2014 record with moyes....but sadly we were confirmed today to be the worst defending prem league winners. :francis:

team is absolute :trash:

willian this half of the season has been :trash: too. He shudn't have given his all to mourinho and burnt out when it mattered. :snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts