Barclays Premier League Thread 15/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
City are getting massacred at St. Marry atm. 2 wins from today and your game in hand in midweek would've put you 4th ahead of City by the weekend.
:( The fraud will fuk it up. I can't stand the fuker. Playing Rojo? Benching Darmian while he's playing well? Lingard? The guy is average. Memphis can do in 15 munutes what he can't do in 3 games. I've never seen player get so much opportunities in the box and miss 90% of those chances.

The fraud plays his goonz who take his orders well. Fellaini, Rojo, Lingard, Carrick etc Did you see our bench? Memphis, Herrera and Schneiderlin all on the bench. Smh Walahi this guy makes my blood boil.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Lingard is such a limited player, so poor. He works hard but offers very little creativity. All he does is dab on pub teams like Midtjylland and Shrewsbury. If Jose comes in this guy along with Fellaini, Mata, Rojo and a few others will be shipped out.

Bielsa

VIP
Fucking hell LVG is a hero :lol:

I thought him diving on the touchline against Arsenal was peak LVG but then he comes out with this gem. :deadrose:

LVG is a joker, I guess it takes heat of him for failing united again. Unlucky leicester I really wanted them to win it at old trafford. The race for 4th spot is heating up though after city got spanked, a big team should sign mane

Bielsa

VIP

:dj::dj:

@iNutEasily
Look at these xoolos pushing an old man smh

Spuds :pacspit: :pacspit:

Walahi they are xoolo. They got 9 yellow cards tonight. That's the most a team has ever gotten in one game. They completely bottled it and lost their heads. I hope the FA comes down hard on these cunts. Especially Danny Rose pushing a 70 year old harmless man to the floor.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
we were never top of the league how the f*ck did we bottle it?

if anything arsenal are the ones who bottled it bwing 9 poijnt up on top of the league

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
9 yellow cards for Spuds most in BPL history :wtf: I mean you're up 2-0 a win puts pressure on your opp but you fuk and start playing dirty?:snoop: Glad these fukers ain't champs.

Bielsa

VIP
And Dembele has been charged with improper conduct. He's facing a possible 5 game ban.

Spurs totally lost their heads.

Bielsa

VIP
9 yellow cards for Spuds most in BPL history :wtf: I mean you're up 2-0 a win puts pressure on your opp but you fuk and start playing dirty?:snoop: Glad these fukers ain't champs.

Honestly this is why Leicester > Spurs.

If Leicester were even 1-0 up they'd play intelligently and see the game out. They have bottle and maturity. They won 5 games in a row 1-0. This is why Leicester are a better side than Tottenham. Game management, intelligence, tactical awareness and maturity.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Dembele is suspended for 6 games.:wow1: Tbh hate the person who got him in trouble was Costa:damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts