Barclays Premier League Thread 15/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
They've actually got a decent chance as well :eminemdamn:Imagine utd assanal chelsea being replaced by leicster spurs and liverpool in the champions league...sad times wallahi

Lol arsenal would've gotten knocked out in the last 16 stop acting like you are a big team

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
They've actually got a decent chance as well :eminemdamn:Imagine utd assanal chelsea being replaced by leicster spurs and liverpool in the champions league...sad times wallahi
How the mighty have fallen except Chelski they ain't mighty.:lol:

Ninyow dark times are head especially for my United. LVG has ruined my team. Did you see the Villa game at home? We freaking beat them 1-0. How do you play save against a team that's about to be relegated lmao.:pachah1:
Villa woke up towards the end but as usual De Gea came through clutch.

The idiot struggles against bottom teams. We've lost so many points from bottom teams smh.
Had we sacked him in December we could've salvaged our season.

Rashford saved him so many times this season. He subbed him against the Spuds at HT and on Wednesday kid scored a marvellous goal against the Hammers. :wow:

Even tho injuries gave us Rashford, Timbo, Varela I thank him a bit. Oh yeah he bought Martial too other than that with the amount of money he has spent he should have no excuse to underperform like this.:pacspit:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
In 1991 it was impossible to think Liverpool won't win the league for the next 25 yrs. The same thing likely to happen to Utd.
Same thing likely to happen to United kulahaa.:lol:
2013 was the last year we won the league. I'm sure it won't take us 55 years to win
another one. :chrisfreshhah:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Vardy might miss the game against us :ohdamn::ohhh:
Y'all think Leicester will choke? If they lose to us on May 1st shit my get real.
Abramovich ain't wanna see Ranieri win on his turf so he might tell his troops to go all out or risk not getting paid for the week.:mjlaugh:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
vardy suspension could be a huge blow. he's really critical to their counterattacking style. can't see ulloa having the same impact and shinji works better with a strike partner

this is where Ranieri has to prove himself, or forever come in 2nd place. end of the season is gonna be :z1banet:

sxb dont jinx us please wait till after the chelsea game
Those chavs will no doubt roll over on the last day vs LC to make sure we don't it. Even that c*nt Fabregas said he doesn't wanna see Spurs wins the league live on TV yesterday.

I'm pinning my hope on agent Siggy at Swansea and agent Lennon at Everton doing us a favor.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
United U21 vs Spuds U21
2 first half goals from Love, Pereira and a stoppage time winner from Varela gives the U21's the league title. Back to back.:dj::wow1:

Warren Joyce 4 titles in 5 years :wow: What a job he is doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending