Barclays Premier League Thread 15/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:wow: Made a senior ni99a subbed off before HT.
ecdz.png

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
New Castle United vs Norwich city :wow:

Lolpool vs Spuds great first half. Those missed opportunities :ohhhdamn: Lorris 5 saves the left hand save tho:z1banet:

Sakho:sheed:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I left the the house when they were 2-0 up. I come back and its 3-2 to West Ham. :drakewtf:

Goddamn Arsenal have no bottle.

This is what happens when you get too comfortable, and can't close the games when you've got the momentum.

Westham played a good game respect to them.

on another note: Good G-d Walcott is useless.. He has learned jackshit in the last ten years..just awful to watch.

on another note: Good G-d Walcott is useless.. He has learned jackshit in the last ten years..just awful to watch.

I remember when he first burst onto the scene after all the hype that he was picked for the World cup and remember thinking

200.gif

He has always been an overrated little shit

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
This is what happens when you get too comfortable, and can't close the games when you've got the momentum.

Westham played a good game respect to them.

Walcott is utterly useless. Can't pass, can't dribble, can't head, can't defend, can't hold the ball up. He's fast and an OK finisher. This guy is a fraud and has conned a living out of Arsenal for 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending