Barclays Premier League Thread 15/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
'Chat **** get banged'

A phrase popularized by esteemed philosopher, James Vardy in his 2011 paper, 'Net six and chill'.

Scholars have since debated its intended meaning. Leading theories suggest it describes a situation in which verbalizing disparaging, ill-formed statements could result in one being assassinated via a firearm

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Fuking rent boys :pacspit::pacspit:

I swear this neef LVG gets into my nerves. How many away games that we could've won did he throw away?

I left home thinking we had the win in the bag with just 5 minutes left to play and we bottled it like Loserpool.:pachah1::pacspit::pacspit:

Goodbye to 4th only way we make it to the qualifying CL stage is if we win Europa L. How can we win Europa L when we can't beat the worst team the rent boys ever had. :mjlol:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Depay is so horrible :deadrose:
The guy has no confidence. You'd think the guy he once called a father figure would give him a run of games but he never does. I mean I understand why he doesn't give him chances. Memphis does't track back and loses the ball a lot. He would fit better under someone loke SAF than LVG. LVG hates people who makes mistakes lmao look at Schneiderlin he hasn't started in a while cause he had one bad game same with Herrera.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
The guy has no confidence. You'd think the guy he once called a father figure would give him a run of games but he never does. I mean I understand why he doesn't give him chances. Memphis does't track back and loses the ball a lot. He would fit better under someone loke SAF than LVG. LVG hates people who makes mistakes lmao look at Schneiderlin he hasn't started in a while cause he had one bad game same with Herrera.
Yeah i know LVG is a dictator he expects the most out of his team. Thats why i dont get why united fans wanna get pochentino. Hes exactly what LVG is with his hard training and pressing style of tactics.

I rather give depay another season before i judge that hes a flop some players need more time to adapt to the EPL. But these dude needs stop being so predictable. Always cuts inside like hes robben or sum shit.

Yeah i know LVG is a dictator he expects the most out of his team. Thats why i dont get why united fans wanna get pochentino. Hes exactly what LVG is with his hard training and pressing style of tactics.
The difference is MoPo is charming motherfucker and has sense of humor, LvG is blunt as f*ck and lacks social/emotional intelligence. Modern players are sensitive and need a motivator type of manager that put arm around his shoulder and tells him he is the best. LvG is old school that calls a spade a spade.:heh:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
The difference is MoPo is charming motherfucker and has sense of humor, LvG is blunt as f*ck and lacks social/emotional intelligence. Modern players are sensitive and need a motivator type of manager that put arm around his shoulder and tell him he is the best. LvG is old school that calls a spade a spade.:heh:
Hahaha spot on fam.

LVG is such a grumpy ass dude hence this for example

44223509.jpg

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
The difference is MoPo is charming motherfucker and has sense of humor, LvG is blunt as f*ck and lacks social/emotional intelligence. Modern players are sensitive and need a motivator type of manager that put arm around his shoulder and tells him he is the best. LvG is old school that calls a spade a spade.:heh:
Bruh when Martial/DDG or other players put in good shifts instead of giving them credit he finds ways to put them down :cryinglaughsmiley: Marka imagine what he'd say about a player under performing.

Memphis will get better.

Anyway what happened to Hazard?:damn: This guy was being compared to CR7 not while ago.:lol:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Bruh when Martial/DDG or other players put in good shifts instead of giving them credit he finds ways to put them down :cryinglaughsmiley: Marka imagine what he'd say about a player under performing.

Memphis will get better.

Anyway what happened to Hazard?:damn: This guy was being compared to CR7 not while ago.:lol:
His thinking about spain or france :chrisfreshhah:

@Air Jalam pipe down son. :childplease:

if de gea was at madrid, do you think manure would be top 10, let alone top 5? :mjlol::mjlol:

who on man u is better than dea gea? :sass1:

no one.

What happened to all that hype that dated back to 2014 when ya'll won the international guiness cup in america and united fans thought they was gonne win the quadruple? :sass1:

what happened to depay fillin the boots of ronaldo and beckham? :sass1:

oscar wore that #11 at chelsea but knew he couldn't fill the boots of drogba. Pato will suffer the same fate. That man is more focused on fukkin instagram hoes than bagging goals. And to think his jersey is top 10 selling in the world:wtf: :urgh::ririwtf:

It seems we are all living inside a game of Football Manager being played by Claudio Ranieri. He’s been playing it properly all his life, but as he’s getting close to retirement he’s decided to have a go at that thing that Ferguson and Mourinho have always done, which is to save the game before the match, then keep on reloading it until they get the right result. He wasn't only working on Leicester’s results though; for the first half of the season he was reloading until Chelsea lost too, but he’s stopped doing that since Mourinho got fired.
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Top 4 teams go at it :wow1: If Citeh lose we'll be 3 points behind them. If Spuds or Assanal lose 4 points.

With Assanal, Citeh and Spuds playing in Europa/CL games plus injuries one of them is bound to bottle it.

Tbh we still control our destiny. We've got Leicester, Spuds, Assanal, Everton all at home.:rejoice:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Top 4 teams go at it :wow1: If Citeh lose we'll be 3 points behind them. If Spuds or Assanal lose 4 points.

With Assanal, Citeh and Spuds playing in Europa/CL games plus injuries one of them is bound to bottle it.

Tbh we still control our destiny. We've got Leicester, Spuds, Assanal, Everton all at home.:rejoice:

Do you think you will get top 4? If so, who will you replace realistically?

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
L,L,L,D

:chrisfreshhah:

At home kulahaa

black-guy-laughing-o.gif
LoL at bringing up that tough stretch that we had. Some players weren't performing for the old fart come up with something better next time.

Last season you said we weren't gonna make the top 4 and Loserpool was I can't take you serious ninyow.:drakekidding:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending