Barclays Premier League Thread 15/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I remember few seasons back Spuds where ahead of Assanal for 4th spot. They had like 6 points on them but Assanal finished ahead of them somehow.:ftw9nwa:

Assanal fans may the 4th be with you. You've got Mahrez&Vardy/MSN coming up.:mjlaugh:

We play Assanal 4 days after they play Barca. :banderas:

I remember few seasons back Spuds where ahead of Assanal for 4th spot. They had like 6 points on them but Assanal finished ahead of them somehow.:ftw9nwa:

Assanal fans may the 4th be with you. You've got Mahrez&Vardy/MSN coming up.:mjlaugh:

We play Assanal 4 days after they play Barca. :banderas:

and we got u manz at the bridge on sunday. :banderas::ahhhh:

WE BOUT TO :eating::eating::eating::eating:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
and we got u manz at the bridge on sunday. :banderas::ahhhh:

WE BOUT TO :eating::eating::eating::eating:
Word is Ivanovic is still having night mares about Martial.:mjlol:

The library will be silent as usual. I can't wait to hear the best away fans singing it will feel like a home game tbh.
ecdz.png

Word is Ivanovic is still having night mares about Martial.:mjlol:

The library will be silent as usual. I can't wait to hear the best away fans singing it will feel like a home game tbh.
ecdz.png

martial who? the "next" henry? :drakelaugh::mjlol::mjlaugh::chrisfreshhah::childplease:

nigga you think that 3-0 drubbin we gave ya'll when moyes was in charge was bad? :lolbron:

LVG gonne finally get his P45. :ahh:

i hope someone catches adam mckola slippin and gives him that work. :letmeeat:

borthwick-jackson vs a rejuvinated hazard. :banderas::banderas::banderas:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
yall talk about arsenal being bottlers, spurs are the #1 serial bottlers of all time. they couldn't finish above arsenal even if they had a 10 point lead going into the final day

i made a bet with my brother who's a spuds fan that wallahi billahi oo tollahi yall niggas aint winning the title. it's just physically impossible while arsenal are still in this league :lolbron: . as high as the stakes are for me, i'm not even this slightest bit worried :mjlaugh:

Looool @iNutEasily teaming up with the spuds I understand though where are you in the table again? Try to finish in the top half.
I was shown this yesterday is this how arsenal fans argue? Wallahi I was cringing watching ty, not won the league in 50 years when they've won it more recenetly, clinging onto the invincibles...damm :snoop:

Looool @iNutEasily teaming up with the spuds I understand though where are you in the table again? Try to finish in the top half.
I was shown this yesterday is this how arsenal fans argue? Wallahi I was cringing watching ty, not won the league in 50 years when they've won it more recenetly, clinging onto the invincibles...damm :snoop:

nigga don't come at me with the hype of where are we in the league bullshyt. :camby:

we won 2 titles last season and all you fakkits been chatting bare shyt since august about how ya'll gonne win the league and how other teams are shyt. Well guess what? one of those "shyt" teams beat you twice. :pacspit::win:and your team bout to implode :ahh::ahh::ahh:

the month of february marks the annual arsenal downfall. I swear i never believed in it before, but from now on, i'm marking it on my calendar annually.

nigga don't come at me with the hype of where are we in the league bullshyt. :camby:

we won 2 titles last season and all you fakkits been chatting bare shyt since august about how ya'll gonne win the league and how other teams are shyt. Well guess what? one of those "shyt" teams beat you twice. :pacspit::win:and your team bout to implode :ahh::ahh::ahh:

the month of february marks the annual arsenal downfall. I swear i never believed in it before, but from now on, i'm marking it on my calendar annually.

Yeah we couldn't beat you but even with our yearly implosion we've never done as badly as you're doing now loool. Last season isn't gonna save you this season. I hope hazard jumps ship too then you'll be finished :ftw9nwa:

Yeah we couldn't beat you but even with our yearly implosion we've never done as badly as you're doing now loool. Last season isn't gonna save you this season. I hope hazard jumps ship too then you'll be finished :ftw9nwa:

ye ya'll may have never have done bad as us, but imagine come may ya'll don't win the title.

that would be 13 or 14 fukkin years ya'll haven't seen that shyt....in the shittiest season by far. This is arsenal's only chance.

next year us, city, united, spurs and liverpool gonne be on the come up so u know its an automatic wrap for ya'll.

ye ya'll may have never have done bad as us, but imagine come may ya'll don't win the title.

that would be 13 or 14 fukkin years ya'll haven't seen that shyt....in the shittiest season by far. This is arsenal's only chance.

next year us, city, united, spurs and liverpool gonne be on the come up so u know its an automatic wrap for ya'll.

Can't deny you're right lol. One day it'll be our day...one day

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Citeh 1 Leicester city 3 at the EmptyHad :ohhh: siilaanyolaugh

If you stil haven't taken this team serious it's about time you do.:wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts