Barbie movie

It really does not harm women or the community. It actually helps us since before feminism women could not work or get into college or even vote. They also could not have their own bank account or own their own home/apt without a father or husband. This left half the population in the mercy of the other half. If feminism never happened and the laws stayed the same. I would have never gotten my job at 17 as the oldest in my family, I wouldn't be able to help my family with bills. I would just stay at home with minimum education and wait for my father and brother to give me money. The day that my brother would get married he would stop helping me financially since he has his own family. If I don't get married I would be in poverty if my father died. If I do get married to a horrible person for example I could not leave since I have nothing. That's basically the situation that would happen. Now how is feminism not the answer to this situation?(first wave at least)
It harms the community by giving women the idea That don't need men, which leads to them probably not having children which is the main important aspect of a society, to make sure more kids arne being born then people are dying. It leads to some single mother homes which produces children who commit every crime you can think of, just check the statistics, it makes women prioritise career instead of creating a family with children and a husband they love which is the most important thing they can do. Would you choose having the ability to vote and have a career or have a beautiful family with children who adore you? Tbh feminism is a double edged sword which cuts both ways, you just have to choose which side your more comfortable with knowing Allah will judge you.

It harms the community by giving women the idea That don't need men, which leads to them probably not having children which is the main important aspect of a society, to make sure more kids arne being born then people are dying. It leads to some single mother homes which produces children who commit every crime you can think of, just check the statistics, it makes women prioritise career instead of creating a family with children and a husband they love which is the most important thing they can do. Would you choose having the ability to vote and have a career or have a beautiful family with children who adore you? Tbh feminism is a double edged sword which cuts both ways, you just have to choose which side your more comfortable with knowing Allah will judge you.
What your saying is irrational since were dealing with muslims who will always marry. Also, this whole house wife thing isnt the reality of most somali wives. Ive been to somalia where women dont have these careers u speak of but they still have a job in a store selling food or clothes everyday. If those women had the choice of better education and an easier office job it would still be work but it would be easier. Im assuming ur a man do u not understand the vulnerable position a women is in if she has no income for herself?

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
I
It really does not harm women or the community. It actually helps us since before feminism women could not work or get into college or even vote. They also could not have their own bank account or own their own home/apt without a father or husband. This left half the population in the mercy of the other half. If feminism never happened and the laws stayed the same. I would have never gotten my job at 17 as the oldest in my family, I wouldn't be able to help my family with bills. I would just stay at home with minimum education and wait for my father and brother to give me money. The day that my brother would get married he would stop helping me financially since he has his own family. If I don't get married I would be in poverty if my father died. If I do get married to a horrible person for example I could not leave since I have nothing. That's basically the situation that would happen. Now how is feminism not the answer to this situation?(first wave at least)
I see the yahuudi made movie has already corrupted you

Great film!

I love how they included a literal "woke" scene. Like, the writer knew she was gonna get dragged for wokeness so she included it in the most literal sense lmaoooo.

When they mentioned depression barbie, I thought of @Basra.

From what I've seen of the trailer the movie is another trashy feminist film hellbent on making men feminineswoman masculine in order to corrupt children and dissolve the nuclear family of tomorrow not that the current family of today has disappeared enough

This sounds like a line Ken would say in Kendom. Right down to the lack of pauses or inflections. Watch the movie sxb, you would love it!

Great film!

I love how they included a literal "woke" scene. Like, the writer knew she was gonna get dragged for wokeness so she included it in the most literal sense lmaoooo.

I loved the part where they were talking about inner beauty when margo thought she was ugly and the narrator said that hollywood getting margot for this scene didnt help loool i loved when ken had the im kenough shirt :)

Strawberry

𐒚𐒁𐒖𐒄,Soomaalinimada,𐒖𐒐𐒘𐒒𐒆𐒘
Just watched it yesterday. It had a lot of funny moments lol Ken and barbie go to the real world and ken finds out guys rule the world and hes shocked. Id rate the movie 7/10. Looking at the trailer i thought it would go a different direction. ( my fam dressed in pink to see this 😎😂 it was cute) what are ur thoughts after watching?
I enjoyed it don’t get what people were saying about it even my brother with different political view enjoyed it it was good

Strawberry

𐒚𐒁𐒖𐒄,Soomaalinimada,𐒖𐒐𐒘𐒒𐒆𐒘
I loved the part where they were talking about inner beauty when margo thought she was ugly and the narrator said that hollywood getting margot for this scene didnt help loool i loved when ken had the im kenough shirt :)
I need that sweater they need to make it as a merch
Futurama Buy GIF

Great film!

This sounds like a line Ken would say in Kendom. Right down to the lack of pauses or inflections. Watch the movie sxb, you would love it!
I haven't watched a film in 3 years, I dont plan on breaking the streak with feminist propoganda.

I don't believe you hold this opinion some movies from 20 urs ago and older are legendary
ive watched them and they are overrated, all moveis are predictable and do the same stuff, when you lean back and see the wider picture you can see the reoccurring structure of all of these films, not to over-exaggerate but they are effectively equivalent to eating junk food

So I can criticise? Why else?
When i see trash I have to let everyone else know so no one eats it.
Incase you didn't clock, in this analogy, the movie is the trash.

Trending

Latest posts