Barbie movie

Just watched it yesterday. It had a lot of funny moments lol Ken and barbie go to the real world and ken finds out guys rule the world and hes shocked. Id rate the movie 7/10. Looking at the trailer i thought it would go a different direction. ( my fam dressed in pink to see this 😎😂 it was cute) what are ur thoughts after watching?

have you seen the avatar movie tho
Ben Stiller Makeup GIF by The Academy Awards

Last edited:

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Just watched it yesterday. It had a lot of funny moments lol Ken and barbie go to the real world and ken finds out guys rule the world and hes shocked. Id rate the movie 7/10. Looking at the trailer i thought it would go a different direction. ( my fam dressed in pink to see this 😎😂 it was cute) what are ur thoughts after watching?
Did ur parents wear pink

From what I've seen of the trailer the movie is another trashy feminist film hellbent on making men feminineswoman masculine in order to corrupt children and dissolve the nuclear family of tomorrow not that the current family of today has disappeared enough

From what I've seen of the trailer the movie is another trashy feminist film hellbent on making men feminineswoman masculine in order to corrupt children and dissolve the nuclear family of tomorrow not that the current family of today has disappeared enough
Watching the movie it just shows the reality of the world. Feminism is needed in the entire world.

Watching the movie it just shows the reality of the world. Feminism is needed in the entire world.
True but Feminism disrupts society, why would you encourage the indoctrination of your family
Feminism is not needed anywhere, intact feminism harms women

True but Feminism disrupts society, why would you encourage the indoctrination of your family
Feminism is not needed anywhere, intact feminism harms women
It really does not harm women or the community. It actually helps us since before feminism women could not work or get into college or even vote. They also could not have their own bank account or own their own home/apt without a father or husband. This left half the population in the mercy of the other half. If feminism never happened and the laws stayed the same. I would have never gotten my job at 17 as the oldest in my family, I wouldn't be able to help my family with bills. I would just stay at home with minimum education and wait for my father and brother to give me money. The day that my brother would get married he would stop helping me financially since he has his own family. If I don't get married I would be in poverty if my father died. If I do get married to a horrible person for example I could not leave since I have nothing. That's basically the situation that would happen. Now how is feminism not the answer to this situation?(first wave at least)

It really does not harm women or the community. It actually helps us since before feminism women could not work or get into college or even vote. They also could not have their own bank account or own their own home/apt without a father or husband. This left half the population in the mercy of the other half. If feminism never happened and the laws stayed the same. I would have never gotten my job at 17 as the oldest in my family, I wouldn't be able to help my family with bills. I would just stay at home with minimum education and wait for my father and brother to give me money. The day that my brother would get married he would stop helping me financially since he has his own family. If I don't get married I would be in poverty if my father died. If I do get married to a horrible person for example I could not leave since I have nothing. That's basically the situation that would happen. Now how is feminism not the answer to this situation?(first wave at least)
we don't need feminism for that though.

we don't need feminism for that though.
But we do that's the whole point. That's the reason the system changed without feminists it would have stayed the same in the u.s idk which country you live in Tho but that's the history of this country. They didn't give all those rights freely to women. Which country do u live in?

But we do that's the whole point. That's the reason the system changed without feminists it would have stayed the same in the u.s idk which country you live in Tho but that's the history of this country. They didn't give all those rights freely to women. Which country do u live in?
Uk, I am talking about non western countries, they dont need feminism, sure they need to reverse some misogynistic views, but that doesnt need to be feminism as a whole package

Uk, I am talking about non western countries, they dont need feminism, sure they need to reverse some misogynistic views, but that doesnt need to be feminism as a whole package
Well there's 50 Muslim countries in the world. They all have different laws and culture. As long as their laws are as fair as they can make it then it's all good

Trending