Barawani girl on twitter has two flags on her bio and neither are Somalia!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Aren’t they a mix of swahili bantus and yemeni arabs? And isn’t that barawa language closer to swahili? Those flags are accurate

They don't have much Arab genes.

They are Somali+Pakistani MOSTLY (80%) + Arab+Bantu MINORLY (20%).

But f*ck these rootless people.

You can never trust people who carry genes from elsewhere to put the interest of your nation first.

We have Jews and their havoc over White Europeans as a clear case.

The ones in loyal to Somalia despite what was done to them during the civil war. Their farms were taken , their women were raped and they were designated a lowly 4.5 status. I am surprised they are loyal to that hell hole after all that , but I don’t think they have a choice , because the Arabs don’t want them either.

When I went Mombasa there was a lot of barwanis and reer xamar. It could be that her family was raised in kenya so she reps it. I don't really care for barwanis because they are not really somali and most don't want to be called somali so why beg it to them??

We get so angry when barwanis claim another country I don't understand why a mix bantu people should be claimed somali anyways.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Would this be posted if a Somali bantu did the same thing? No? Then why do we care about Barwanis not identifying as Somali?

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Barwaanis are the product of portugese/Arab/persian immigrants in xamar nutting in Bantu slave girls they have no right to claim Somali she did the right thing good on her.

So? The only thing they are good for is cooking and translating hindi movies in their ugly dialect. I'd expel them out of Somalia, along with the bantu and anyone who isn't dir, darood, hawiye, isaaq, raxanwayn, madhibaan and other somali clans.

they gotta go.:camby:

make our borders strong again.

Status
Not open for further replies.