Barawani girl on twitter has two flags on her bio and neither are Somalia!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
barawani people have always denied being somali and would rather claim a bantu country they have no connection to and all the ones that vemently deny being somali almost always comes from the UK lol am i even suprised at this rate let the mermaid gone wrong experiment claim yemeni or kenyan ashin maxaa iga galay

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Are those the swahili's in the coastal Kenya or the ones from Somalia?. Just check Mombasa there are so many of them(Swahili) plus the ones from Coastal somalia have relation with the ones from Kenya as both of them reproduced with portuguese+bantu, Omanis, e.t.c. The ones from Somalia have numerous mixes eg persian, portuguese, turkish, Omanis and other known Gulf Countries, etc but all of em except few are mixed with bantus and there language is known as Chimwini as far as I'm concerned. I think it's also spoken in Coastal Kenya(Lamu, Malindi). Not every barawa or even Swahili is from Somalia and they are quite similar to the swahilis if not the same. Are you sure they're the ones from Somalia? Just by looking at her cfl8l52kgq801.gif

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
barawani people have always denied being somali and would rather claim a bantu country they have no connection to and all the ones that vemently deny being somali almost always comes from the UK lol am i even suprised at this rate let the mermaid gone wrong experiment claim yemeni or kenyan ashin maxaa iga galay
Say wallahi a guy from the united kingdom didnt break your heart not that i have any loyalty to gaal but you have this serious disdain for uk

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Say wallahi a guy from the united kingdom didnt break your heart not that i have any loyalty to gaal but you have this serious disdain for uk
no i dont have anything against reer uk heck i even have some friends i made from this forum lets not derail barawaanis and their identitiy crisis

Barwaanis are the product of portugese/Arab/persian immigrants in xamar nutting in Bantu slave girls they have no right to claim Somali she did the right thing good on her.

Smart choice.

All the reverts would have flocked for a free school dinner if she displayed the Somalia flag.

Wisdom is not acquired, she was clearly born with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.