Bantu visiting SomaliSpot

Status
Not open for further replies.
sxb not all of us hate and want to exterminate somali bantus.
They are just as like the rest of us. They have a claim to somalia like you and I do. Hopefully one day we'll get there.

Bantus should be returned back to they're ancestral areas, same with the Barawanis. However, I will give preference to the Bantus to stay, the Barawanis can go back to Portugal and reunite with they're Portuguese brethren.

Somalia for ethnic Somalis.

Heil Somalia.

are you trying to trigger me or something?

sis we went through a war, it happens all nations have gone through it. no one is immune. we will get past it inshaAllah.

but trolls on the internet are just insecure angry people who try to convince themselves they are important by hoping to convince others they are by repeating their BS online. they know their own reality though at the end of the day, don't take them serious.

I still have hope in Somalis, inshallah all Somali regions will see peace and development within our lifetimes--but it's honestly disheartening that people didn't learn from the war and are still repeating the same qabyalaad nonsense. Many other countries went through civil war as well, but they ended within 10 yrs and the people united to rebuild their country shortly after. Rwanda is a good example.

I still have hope in Somalis, inshallah all Somali regions will see peace and development within our lifetimes--but it's honestly disheartening that people didn't learn from the war and are still repeating the same qabyalaad nonsense. Many other countries went through civil war as well, but they ended within 10 yrs and the people united to rebuild their country shortly after. Rwanda is a good example.

No all civil wars do not end within 10 years abaayo. Everything will be fine, eventually. Don't take the people on here serious they are mostly unhinged.

It honestly baffles me how we are all the same people with the same culture, language, religion etc and we still fail to get along and develop our regions, while there are other African countries with 30+ ethnic groups that are doing 20x better than we are.

Wallahi billahi it's a no-brainer. It's a shame though that we can't take advantage of this obvious fact.

Often times the most backward in mentality are the most educated ones. I know, it doesnt even make sense.

Markuu geeljiraha yahay ayuu kibir badan yahay mise waa asagoo wax bartay. Kaalay wax ka dhaadhici.

hhhh dad cajiib ah ayaan nahay walee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts