Bantu visiting SomaliSpot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
How I imagine it would feel to them:

In73T4j.jpg

There probably are hundreds of Bantu-Somalis who read this forum but never post.
Although I never participate in Bantu-bashing, I am really embarrassed by those who do.
Our Bantu brothers and sisters will just need to understand we are a people with a deep identity crisis and serious self-hate issues.
But they shouldn't take our rantings too serious, after all we are a starving group of skinnies occupying a barren desert while they are nearly a billion strong and have inherited such a vast and lush continent nearly all to themselves. Why even care what we think?

There probably are hundreds of Bantu-Somalis who read this forum but never post.
Although I never participate in Bantu-bashing, I am really embarrassed by those who do.
Our Bantu brothers and sisters will just need to understand we are a people with a deep identity crisis and serious self-hate issues.
But they shouldn't take our rantings too serious, after all we are a starving group of skinnies occupying a barren desert while they are nearly a billion strong and have inherited such a vast and lush continent nearly all to themselves. Why even care what we think?

Maybe we should ask them to give us one of their blessed countries. The desert is driving us crazy. Do you think they would give us one of their lush countries?

Maybe we should ask them to give us one of their blessed countries. The desert is driving us crazy. Do you think they would give us one of their lush countries?

They actually might. Bantus are actually quite chill people. That's why tens of thousands of Somalis can live in countries such as Kenya, Uganda, Zambia, etc without any significant problems. Meanwhile Somalis are so backward that they can't even settle in a town belonging to another Somali clan without facing problems.

They actually might. Bantus are actually quite chill people. That's why tens of thousands of Somalis can live in countries such as Kenya, Uganda, Zambia, etc without any significant problems. Meanwhile Somalis are so backward that they can't even settle in a town belonging to another Somali clan without facing problems.

They are actually a very nice people. I'm for mass interbreeding between ethnic Somalis and Bantus.
Of course, we'll have to start with Bantu women first. just to test the waters. Maybe then we can tame this wild nomadic blood. You know they're a very mild tempered, law abiding, productive people.

They are actually very nice people. I'm for mass interbreeding between ethnic Somalis and Bantus.
Of course, we'll have to start with Bantu women first. just to test the waters. Maybe then we can tame this wild nomadic blood. You know they're a very mild tempered, law abiding, productive people.

Bantu strength mixed with Somali belligerence is a bad mix sxb. The impacts of that mix are already being felt in parts of Somalia where interbreeding is already high.

coming from some guy who spends 90% of his time on this site bashing other Somalis.

:abuxyga:

We'd probably mess up the land and desertify it. Somalia was lush and green too once upon a time..

Definition of hypocrite

a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion
a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings
a person who claims or pretends to have certain beliefs about what is right but who behaves in a way that disagrees with those beliefs

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hypocrite

Definition of bimbo

noun
informal
  1. an attractive but empty-headed young woman, especially one perceived as a willing sex object.

That description fits you perfectly, except maybe the attractive part:mjlol:

We'd probably mess up the land and desertify it. Somalia was lush and green too once upon a time..

Sometimes I really wonder if we are the progeny of Fircawn himself.

Cursed to the bone. Forever banished to leech on camels in a barren land fighting each other over myths.:ftw9nwa:

We are the 11th plague that never was.

Sometimes I really wonder if we are the progeny of Fircawn himself.

Cursed to the bone. Forever banished to leech on camels in a barren land fighting each other over myths.:ftw9nwa:

We are the 11th plague that never was.

It honestly baffles me how we are all the same people with the same culture, language, religion etc and we still fail to get along and develop our regions, while there are other African countries with 30+ ethnic groups that are doing 20x better than we are.

It honestly baffles me how we are all the same people with the same culture, language, religion etc and we still fail to get along and develop our regions, while there are other African countries with 30+ ethnic groups that are doing 20x better than we are.

sis we went through a war, it happens all nations have gone through it. no one is immune. we will get past it inshaAllah.

but trolls on the internet are just insecure angry people who try to convince themselves they are important by hoping to convince others they are by repeating their BS online. they know their own reality though at the end of the day, don't take them serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending