Bantu SUPER-FEDERATION in East Africa- next country on the horizon

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bantu East African nations of Kenya, Tanzania, Burundi, Uganda, Rwanda and South Sudan are planning to soon join into a single East African Federation. Their goal is to eleminate the borders within that federation, and have a single country instead. Though the point for this transition has been delayed many times, the countries already have a single-tourist visa for all of them, free movement of labor within the countries and strong relations with eachothers.

125px-Flag_of_EAC.svg.png

Their new federation would total almost 150 million in population. They'd in works to implement a single currency, the East African Shilling, and they already have a transition-federation of sorts, the East African Community bloc (which pushes for the federation), and which Somalia has applied and been denied to join as of 2015, for undisclosed reasons.

Just check out their Wikipedia page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_African_Federation

This federation will also have 3 of it's members military forces stationed in Somalia in form of AMISOM.

220px-East_African_Federation_%28orthographic_projection%29.svg.png

I fear Somalia, if fragmented and weak, can very easily be hurt by this federation, both militarily and economically.

Anyways gg @Jubba_Man

It obviously wouldn't work considering some of those countries are on the brink of being failed states. They would significantly bring down the rest of the currently prospering nations with them. The current status quo works and there really is no push among the actual elite with the muscle to make this happen. For now it will remain wishful thinking, but I'm not saying it's something we shouldn't work towards in the long-term.

It obviously wouldn't work considering some of those countries are on the brink of being failed states. They would significantly bring down the rest of the currently prospering nations with them. The current status quo works and there really is no push among the actual elite with the muscle to make this happen. For now it will remain wishful thinking, but I'm not saying it's something we shouldn't work towards in the long-term.
I'd say it's probable to happen. Kenya was willing to give up Nairobi being the capital, which would make sense economically, to it being in a more central location, Aroush in Tanzania. And considering the steps these countries have taken to make this work, while also planning their future steps, I have to give the credit.

South Sudan will probably be limited in the start since theyre the worst off I think.

its high key embarrassing somalia wants to join a nation of bantus. you don't see ethiopia applying to join this fuckery. HSM needs to get executed. fucking neef.

the horn of african nations forming would be interesting though.

Why on gods green earth would Somalia opt to join this bantu federation?

It's been long overdue for a change of management in Mogadishu.

The current somali regime is an embarrassment to our existence.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Embarrassing wallahi why would you want to join a nation of Bantus :meleshame:hawiye would sell their daughters to Arabs for a few dollars & now the whole country to Bantus :snoop:

I'd say it's probable to happen. Kenya was willing to give up Nairobi being the capital, which would make sense economically, to it being in a more central location, Aroush in Tanzania. And considering the steps these countries have taken to make this work, while also planning their future steps, I have to give the credit.

South Sudan will probably be limited in the start since theyre the worst off I think.

I would say Kenya is barely among the major players here. The ones deciding the terms would be Tanzania and Rwanda, and they are very hesitant of this. I've even yet to hear any of the Kenyan elite speak about this. So far, it's mainly just a bunch of low-level diplomats, UN/AU folks, and academics like economists. People are seeing the EU burning and on the brink of collapse, and what happened to Somalia. They see the dangers associated with these unions and that everything must be in place before a union occurs. It's best to work towards having everything in order first before embarking on these politically untested waters, whether that takes decades or even centuries then so be it.

Embarrassing wallahi why would you want to join a nation of Bantus :meleshame:hawiye would sell their daughters to Arabs for a few dollars & now the whole country to Bantus :snoop:
Why bring qabil into this?:draketf: The FGS is a 4.5 democracy not a dictatorship, (no matter the amount of delays:browtf:) Stay civilized. The EAC is a economic bloc not the federation itself.

Somalia has been rejected to join the East African Community regional bloc after failing to meet the eligibility criteria, Horseed Media reports.

Three years ago, Somalia first applied to join the regional integration but have not been given the green light due to unrevealed reasons.

Somalia’s Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdisalam Hadliye insisted that a committee from the organization will soon visit the country to assess the country’s readiness to join the bloc.

‘’They will visit here [Somalia] in April to assess whether we are eligible to join the organization. I believe that we are able to fulfill the requirements and reap the benefits,’’ he said in an interview with the BBC Somali Service.

Mr Hadliye strongly denied that the members of EAC denied Somalia’s application due to the security situation of the country.

According to the treaty establishing the EAC, new members are admitted if they respect the principles of democracy, rule of law, accountability, transparency and social justice.

The treaty also says the countries must, besides being geographically near any of the existing members, practise “equal opportunities, gender equality as well as the recognise, promote and protect rights in accordance with the provisions of the African Charter on Human and Peoples’ Rights.”

On the same day Somalia’s application had been denied, the EAC members approved the new membership of war-ravaged South Sudan.

And Somalia got rejected, which is good.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Every tribe refused to send their girls to Saudi Arabia as maids puntland refused, somaliland refused, southwest refused, jubaland refused except hawiye. Why would Somalia apply in the first place? "And Somalia got rejected which is a good thing" :draketf:

Every tribe refused to send their girls to Saudi Arabia as maids puntland refused, somaliland refused, southwest refused, jubaland refused except hawiye. Why would Somalia apply in the first place? "And Somalia got rejected which is a good thing" :draketf:
EAC is a economic bloc. They probably wanted to join because of the free trade and labour.

Don't derail or bring up irrelevent points.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Wallahi these xoolo are an embarrassment they'll defend Hassan shiekh actions regardless of what he does. There's no way around it he's was the president & his word is final who would you have us blame? The prime minister or the speaker of the parliament :kanyehmm:

Wallahi these xoolo are an embarrassment they'll defend Hassan shiekh actions regardless of what he does. There's no way around it he's was the president & his word is final who would you have us blame? The prime minister or the speaker of the parliament :kanyehmm:
Who is defending him? :drakewtf: I was even glad Somalia got rejected

Stick to the topic.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
EAC is a economic bloc. They probably wanted to join because of the free trade and labour.

Don't derail or bring up irrelevent points.
Who's they? Somalia is a federal state that's divided into tribal states so when you say they are you referring to hawiye in Mogadishu that are guarded by bantu troops?

The buck stops at the president since he's the head honcho the pm or cabinet can't do nothing with his signature, it's not rocket science unless your brain is clouded by qabyalad
They do work togheter though. From the article I posted you'll see Minister of Foreign Relations, Abdisalam Hedliye Omer talking about the application.

But I don't know all of the inner workings. The PM and his cabinet can do things without the President but nothing like this ofc, this has to be supported by the biggest players, incl the head honco HSM

IMG_4707.JPG
its high key embarrassing somalia wants to join a nation of bantus. you don't see ethiopia applying to join this fuckery. HSM needs to get executed. fucking neef.

the horn of african nations forming would be interesting though.

HSM holds Kenyan citizenship technical he is looking after his country kenya's interest not Somalia.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
They do work togheter though. From the article I posted you'll see Minister of Foreign Relations, Abdisalam Hedliye Omer talking about the application.

But I don't know all of the inner workings. The PM and his cabinet can do things without the President but nothing like this ofc, this has to be supported by the biggest players, incl the head honco HSM
If you don't know how government works then remain silent & don't let your tribal biases speak volumes, there's nothing that can happen without the authorisation of the president that why he's given that title smh

Status
Not open for further replies.