Bantu SUPER-FEDERATION in East Africa- next country on the horizon

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
What does this have to do with Qabil?

From an economical point of view it would be nice to join the EAC, but i highly doubt that they would allow Somalia to join. It will allow Somalia to have a large export market.

Ps. Darood are arab wecels, I don't know what gives the right to talk about the noble samaale nation of Somalia :heh:

waraabe

Your superior
@Duchess thread derailing.

This federation is certainly exciting and the most important question is how will it be set up. To me it looks highly unlikely that it will come to fruition but look at the European Union, their economy will certainly benefit, but will political side be the same

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
@Duchess thread derailing.

This federation is certainly exciting and the most important question is how will it be set up. To me it looks highly unlikely that it will come to fruition but look at the European Union, their economy will certainly benefit, but will political side be the same

What these people don't see is the massive potential of these markets.

waraabe

Your superior
What these people don't see is the massive potential of these markets.
Exactly

Huge population = big market
No tariffs between them. Increase in foreign investment specially now that the land locked countries have got access to the sea etc

And Rwanda was ranked the 3rd most business friendly nation in Africa last year so it certainly will do wonders for their economic growth. I believe Rwanda should be the driving force of this federation

Keo

VIP
What does this have to do with Qabil?

From an economical point of view it would be nice to join the EAC, but i highly doubt that they would allow Somalia to join. It will allow Somalia to have a large export market.

Ps. Darood are arab wecels, I don't know what gives the right to talk about the noble samaale nation of Somalia :heh:
Triggered.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Any trade with such a block would have to transit through Beled Xaawo or Dhobley. Beesha will levy heavy taxes on any Hutuwiye wishing to trade with their bantu brothers in EAC.

:drakelaugh:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Any trade with such a block would have to transit through Beled Xaawo or Dhobley. Beesha will levy heavy taxes on any Hutuwiye wishing to trade with their bantu brothers in EAC.

:drakelaugh:

I am waiting for Daroodism to exist boowe. Hutuwiye will be in for a big shock kkk. We are blessed for stealing the land of borana kkk.

Somali-Kenya trade is already dominated by HG and Garre businessmen. Also most trade is done using planes and ships, so no transit in dhoobleey is required.
:damedamn:

Apollo

VIP
Exactly

Huge population = big market
No tariffs between them. Increase in foreign investment specially now that the land locked countries have got access to the sea etc

And Rwanda was ranked the 3rd most business friendly nation in Africa last year so it certainly will do wonders for their economic growth. I believe Rwanda should be the driving force of this federation

You can have free trade without freedom of movement, like between Canada and Mexico.

The only reason to have freedom of movement and/or political union is because elites want to create a slippery slope towards full union.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Somali-Kenya trade is already dominated by HG and Garre businessmen. Also most trade is done using planes and ships, so no transit in dhoobleey is required.
:damedamn:

Somali-Kenyan trade is dominated by Darood who own Kismayo, Balad Xaawo, Dhobley and Garissa. I don't even need to argue that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts