Bantu Man With Macawiis And Kufi Sings About Pussy In Swahili

I’m suprised I understood that. I refused to learn Swahili when I lived in Kenya :noneck: but matako was one of the first words I learnt kkkkk

bruh i lived there for 7 years and chose not to learn the language. i only know basic stuff
:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:

VixR

Veritas
From what I’ve heard of it, Swahili music sounds nice. Not so much the language, it’s the instruments and beat.

bruh i lived there for 7 years and chose not to learn the language. i only know basic stuff
:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:
It’s so easy to avoid it lmfaoo
International British school + an estate In Eastleigh which most of the people are Somalis from abroad so I spoke English and Somalis only.
I used to tell my work that I knew Swahili and one we had this costumer who was a Tanzanian man and my boss told me to help him (mind you this was 3 days after getting the job and telling him I was multilingual) the only thing I could remember was habariyako and mazuri sana and that’s it I was so embarrassed when my boss found out I was lying about speaking Swahili and for future reference I told him I couldn’t speak Arabic aswell lmfaooow :farmajoyaab:

It’s so easy to avoid it lmfaoo
International British school + an estate In Eastleigh which most of the people are Somalis from abroad so I spoke English and Somalis only.
I used to tell my work that I knew Swahili and one we had this costumer who was a Tanzanian man and my boss told me to help him (mind you this was 3 days after getting the job and telling him I was multilingual) the only thing I could remember was habariyako and mazuri sana and that’s it I was so embarrassed when my boss found out I was lying about speaking Swahili and for future reference I told him I couldn’t speak Arabic aswell lmfaooow :farmajoyaab:

i lived in Kileleshwa, which is the richer side of nairobi. so nobody spoke swahili. it was only english

i lived in Kileleshwa, which is the richer side of nairobi. so nobody spoke swahili. it was only english
Lucky!!! My mum hates Eastleigh but my ayeeyo refused to live outside Eastleigh because she wanted the Somali community and since she was the reason we moved there:/ eastleigh is so horrible but we lived in one of the nicest areas of that shithole so most ppl were foreigners so like you only English.

@ikraan

i went to eastleigh almost everyday at times because hooyo looooved being around somalis and she wasnted us to learn the dhaqan. she also owned a business on 6th street and a non profit at tasnim shopping mall

Trending