Bantu Hitler in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
this is how they feel about somalis.

or cushite in general.

bantu supremacy is real guys,:bell: THEY THINK THEY ARE THE ONLY AFRICANS:kodaksmiley:.

for them
african = bantu

cushite = non-african, unknown.:faysalwtf:

THAT IS WHY I ONLY f*ck WITH SOMALI SUPREMACY:siilaanyosmile:, PAN-SOMALI(and after that i am pan-cushite:mugshotman:)

THEY WILL KILL ALL THE SOMALIS IN SOUTH AFRICA IF A CIVIL WAR BREAKS OUT,:fittytousand:
so much for pro negro pan-bantu somalis.:farole:
That's the truth they don't see us as same they lie they do it to make it seem like Africans are diverse but their words and actions show other things

I like the way you always try to downplay the words of your brethren by calling them "kids" or "trolls" .....just a few of them..yet they are all over the internet..is your whole country a country of trolls? I appreciate the honesty of "kids" as retarded as they are than those who act as though their point of view is on the fringe and not representative of a bigger fraction of your people.

Not excusing the criminality of SAs but I can easily see somalians oppressing south africans and other blacks if they had the means and opportunity to do so. You talk as if Xenophobia and violence based on that concept is exclusive to SAs.
Fellow, Thabo Mbeki, Nelson Mandela and Robert Mugabe have all expressed their gratitude to their Somali people for their military and moral support during Apartheid and white Rule. Malema knows this amd hence why he asked for the thugs to leave the Somalis in peace.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I hope they scare away the cadaans so that they end up starving themselves to death a week later.

I doubt these savages even know how to operate a harvester.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Yes the whole of Somalia is full of apes not one could make a stable region or government :comeon:
You sound like a whiny woman always butt hurt about losing and being kicked out to live in refugee camps:susp:
What are you talking about? My parents left years before the war. That doesn't mean that I can't joke about the savagery displayed by certain communities in the south.
:umwhat:
Why are you triggered anyway? Aren't you Gadabursi? Or were you birthed by a huutu mother like @Saalax Bidaar?
:mjlol:

@Shushue is right. Black South Africans are the most primitive and pathetic people on this earth. The only reason why South Africa isn't complete crap is because of cadaans. Once the cadaans and coloureds get macheted to death, these illiterate apes will loot everything like the illiterate apes of Mogadishu.
Siad Barre regime literally gave jobs to illiterate people simply because they were darood. My whole family is engineers and doctors educated abroad. 90% of them were denied jobs so they could be given to men who never even graduated. You need to reread things. Look into 3rd party non-qabilist sources (western news reports). The people in the capital simply got sick of this dumb nepotism. Darood qabilism is a fucking sickness. Stop your unearned self-aggrandisement.

Yes the whole of Somalia is full of apes not one could make a stable region or government :comeon:
You sound like a whiny woman always butt hurt about losing and being kicked out to live in refugee camps:susp:
It's fucking insane to see some of these people think so highly of themselves absent credentials. Qabilism is the pinnacle of ignorance. It's just so fucking lazy.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Siad Barre regime literally gave jobs to illiterate people simply because they were darood. My whole family is engineers and doctors educated abroad. 90% of them were denied jobs so they could be given to men who never even graduated. You need to reread things. Look into 3rd party non-qabilist sources (western news reports). The people in the capital simply got sick of this dumb nepotism. Darood qabilism is a fucking sickness. Stop your unearned self-aggrandisement.
Siad Barre poisoned water wells in my village, committed massacres and persecuted my clansmen for 20 years and you're actually whining to me about his nepotism and using it as an excuse for the great chimp out of 91?
:drakekidding:

Siad Barre poisoned water wells in my village, committed massacres and persecuted my clansmen for 20 years and you're actually whining to me about his nepotism and using it as an excuse for the great chimp out of 91?
:drakekidding:
Holy shit... you were literally drinking out of wells in a fucking village? How you gonna call other people chimps? That's like the definition of uncivilised. No wonder qabilism is so prevalent for you. You were literally reer baadiyo 3 decades years ago.

Exclusive new photo released of when you were discovered a few decades ago:

brazil_tribe_786.gif

You are sick. Xamar is a historical city written in history books. You are literally lost tribes obsessed with Qabilism. We should chop down all your trees and remove your uncivilised asses.

Last edited:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
What are you talking about? My parents left years before the war. That doesn't mean that I can't joke about the savagery displayed by certain communities in the south.
:umwhat:
Why are you triggered anyway? Aren't you Gadabursi? Or were you birthed by a huutu mother like @Saalax Bidaar?
Savage yet they own the most productive cities and have since time before.
My mother is somali and so is my father and both from clans that didn't fake an Arab baby daddy because of inferiority complex :( what a sad existence having to be so defensive because you know your irrelevance and having to put this fake mask :mjlol:
1rv3v9.jpg

No wonder your people are always the ones chatting random shit

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Savage yet they own the most productive cities and have since time before.
My mother is somali and so is my father and both from clans that didn't fake an Arab baby daddy because of inferiority complex :( what a sad existence having to be so defensive because you know your irrelevance and having to put this fake mask :mjlol:View attachment 53166
No wonder your people are always the ones chatting random shit
I'm sorry, abaayo. I didn't know you were Hawiye. You're one of my favourite posters so I will try to tone it down.
:damedamn:

Apollo

VIP

Hmm.. he mocks colonial symbolism like European wigs by African Judges. Promotes pan-Africanism, wants an African lingua franca (Swahili). Africa without borders. Etc.

This guy is interesting. :lol:

you Somalis r in line too, its either lets all get mixed with you or you racist,therefore anotha no good half breed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending