Apollo

VIP
They say Black Africans can't be racist:

67fd834a2081414eb2712ec5c46d4b71.jpg

Dg3U0VaVAAAizFg.jpg

3jhz8gano6911.jpg

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
IT'S COMING LADS IT'S COMING. THERE'S GONNA BE A MASSACRE AT THE PIG FARM. BETTER WATCH OUT DOONFAR COLORED PEOPLE:ooh::ooh::stevej::rejoice: the African Fuehrer is here niggas. may God bless us all:siilaanyosmile:
downloadfile-8.gif

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@World @Factz

Watch from around 1 min 40 sec.

He complaints that Indians do not marry with Bantu South Africans and they see them as subhumans. LOL :dead:

Isn't this guy running the racist organization to loot white farms, kick them out of SA and force them to migrate to Australia and also, promotes violence against White's and Indians? He's the most racist person here and so what if Indians don't want to marry Bantus? It's their chose, you can't force them. If I don't marry a Chinese, it doesn't mean I hate them, it's just they're not my type.

Apollo

VIP
Isn't this guy running the racist organization to loot white farms, kick them out of SA and force them to migrate to Australia and also, promotes violence against White's and Indians? He's the most racist person and so what if Indians don't want to marry Bantus? It's their chose, you can't force them. If I don't marry a Chinese, it doesn't mean I hate them, it's just they're not my type.

It hurts Bantus a lot when people don't want to mix with them. See @World's thread about it in Kenya:

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...ow-kenyan-men-to-marry-their-daughters.40189/

Isn't this guy running the racist organization to loot white farms, kick them out of SA and force them to migrate to Australia and also, promotes violence against White's and Indians? He's the most racist person here and so what if Indians don't want to marry Bantus? It's their chose, you can't force them. If I don't marry a Chinese, it doesn't mean I hate them, it's just they're not my type.

I had so many arguments with you

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
Wouldnt the economy tank without whites?:farmajoyaab:

I think he should do whatever he wants while knowing the consequences.
As long as they take the land and give it to actual farmers than it probably won't. Mugabe was fucking retarded when he gave the land to his friends and family leading to an inevitable collapse. I'm taking a liking to this guy.:stevej:

As long as they take the land and give it to actual farmers than it probably won't. Mugabe was fucking retarded when he gave the land to his friends and family leading to an inevitable collapse. I'm taking a liking to this guy.:stevej:

Networks matter, the productivity of the land if blacks take over, whether lending is still favorable etc

I think something changes when ownership is transferred to blacks.

Maybe investors see it as riskier?:farmajoyaab:

At least Hitler had a plan, at least he revived the German economy.

Malema forgets who creates wealth in SA, he attacks the hand that feeds him...
f*ck off coon. White people are filthy colonizers and started segregation in South Africa. They should go to extinction already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending