Bantu community in Xamar say there will be no peace if they don’t get representation

Nothing good will come from having large influx of Madowweyne iyo other reer koonfur in Puntland. They'll just bring their Konfuur problems to PL.

Konfuur is full of waqooyi ppl this goes both ways. You cant mass migrate to the South then say you dont want Southies in your region.

:ulyin:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Madowweyne are going to your neck of the woods in droves. I saw a video of them saying reer Puntland don't disciminate against and have it easy getting married.

#Sowroo exit
I'm not racist like you idc if bantu come to puntland I don't feel threatened by them

Som

VIP
Xamarweyne doesn't belong to one clan but like all of Somalia it belongs to all somali citizens.
Bantu people should be represented like everyone else, they have every right to it according to our constitution.

That was banter :mjlol:

giphy.gif

WTF is this shit Black Lives Better Bs. I do respect this community over Hawiye anyday. Atleat they have a vision. Hutus went after Siyad Barre who was on his Knees after MJ Karbash. They were so stupid they decided to go after ever Darood for Siyad Barre Crimes includes those their Wells he Posioned. We made them savages and the wild Dog Barre pay for their crimes. We after the idoors now all the dumb fucks in thed South have been defeated. Either Puntlanders rule them or we put them back in Habar Gider Ownership as it was before. LOL

There are some hütü prostitutes, trannies, lesbians and other degenerates. But that's beside the point miss unuka leh.

Be honest with yourself and stop the victim behaviour.
When did I say unaka leh?

I come from a family with Sheikhs and Imams that has nothing to do with me naya. And your tribe are known for degenaracy stop deflecting.

Qabilists like you are ridiculous.

:mahubowtf:

Lool.. You are not qabiliste right, that's why you are here getting all emotional, over my fkd banter.

Horta I am not a qabilist. I believe every Somali all the best in this dunya and the next.

However

with Somali politics theres constant blame on others with no plan for progressivness which is irrititating. I am a grown adult and will admit I was annoyed when I responded.

Don't act like folks aren't obsessed with Hawiye.

Thats all.

:samwelcome:

Lool.. You are not qabiliste right, that's why you are here getting all emotional, over my fkd banter.

Horta I am not a qabilist. I believe every Somali all the best in this dunya and the next.

However

with Somali politics theres constant blame on others with no plan for progressivness which is irrititating. I am a grown adult and will admit I was annoyed when I responded.

Thats all.

However

Thats all.

Talk your shit. Demand your rights. Get your xaaq, no matter who you are.

If my cousins, families, fellow Somalis, can get representation in United States, I don’t see how I can hate on Jarèers doing the same in Somalia.

Trending