Bantu community in Xamar say there will be no peace if they don’t get representation

Atleast they are natives in the south, there was one video last year of some Bantu IDPs in Garowe saying we live under Dulmi because of lack of representation in PL parliament

:pachah1:

I would have put thier ass on the next bus to xamar

Atleast they are natives in the south, there was one video last year of some Bantu IDPs in Garowe saying we live under Dulmi because of lack of representation in PL parliament

:pachah1:

I would have put thier ass on the next bus to xamar

Saxib these dudes claim any land they set foot in. :dead::dead:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
We're too backwards to treat those poor bantu somalis fairly. Let's just give them some land in the South and let them seccede.

They can build their own Swaziland. Pay each person that wants to move there enough to start a life there as reparation for our past behavior.

Everyone wins.

We're too backwards to treat those poor bantu somalis fairly. Let's just give them some land in the South and let them seccede.

They can build their own Swaziland. Pay each person that wants to move there enough to start a life there as reparation for our past behavior.

Everyone wins.
They already have the green farmlands. They're not poor.

Bantu people have been living in Somalia for hundreds of years of course they are right to demand representation. :ufdup:

I never did shuukansi with abgaal will you be the first? :banderas: :gaasdrink:

Not after you compared my noble abtiirsi to Madows.

Heres what your missing:
EUQFM5-U0AAN7Bb.jpeg

(Btw I also look like the Somali Halle Berry)

:silanyosmile:

Jokes on you waqooyi qabilists. If one of you faraaxs try shuukansi me I'm going to eat my cambuula and walk away.

:win:

Trending

Latest posts