Bantu community in Xamar say there will be no peace if they don’t get representation

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
All jokes aside.
We Somalis fly cross country and demand equal rights wheever we go. And guess what, we usually get it. Let's not deny these folks a warm welcome. Hand'em a couple seats.
Wey uqalmaan

All jokes aside.
We Somalis fly cross country and demand equal rights wheever we go. And guess what, we usually get it. Let's not deny these folks a warm welcome. Hand'em a couple seats.
Wey uqalmaan

Nah they already got seats through the 4.5 system . If they are going to be so ungrateful they need to be deported to Tanzania.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Atleast they are natives in the south, there was one video last year of some Bantu IDPs in Garowe saying we live under Dulmi because of lack of representation in PL parliament

:pachah1:

I would have put thier ass on the next bus to xamar
You invite the Rats today, and tomorrow they'll claim your land. Ship em back.

Mashallah I support jar33rweyn getting their rights they are the majority in Xamar everyone knows this

Madowweyne are going to your neck of the woods in droves. I saw a video of them saying reer Puntland don't disciminate against and have it easy getting married.

#Sowroo exit

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Madowweyne are going to your neck of the woods in droves. I saw a video of them saying reer Puntland don't disciminate against and have it easy getting married.

#Sowroo exit
Nothing good will come from having large influx of Madowweyne iyo other reer koonfur in Puntland. They'll just bring their Konfuur problems to PL.

You guys are beyond d
Nothing good will come from having large influx of Madowweyne iyo other reer koonfur in Puntland.

The best solution is to send them to Tanzania. Its their ancestral homeland, safer than Somalia in all its regions, wealthier and more developed. They also wont be able to lie about being discriminated since they are fellow bantus.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
You guys are beyond d

The best solution is to send them to Tanzania. Its their ancestral homeland, safer than Somali in all its regions, wealthier and more developed. They also wpnt be able to lie abpit neong doscriminated since they are fellow bantus.
It is a win win situation for both parties.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
kkk wallahi I'm holding back the Xawaadle nuke but this nigga is tempting me. :mjkkk:

If I post it, the Daroods on here will use it for years to come, which I don't want on my conscious.
No need to hold back. And don't worry about Darood here. We already know about your folks internal hatred.

Trending