bandit thread about to have 3x platinum thread appreciation

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Just because I don't wear the qimar doesn't mean I'm not Muslim. Nobody is perfect. I pray, fast and fear Allah swt. I will wear the qimar full time inshallah.

Lol don't let these dhileys bully you. They don't have a leg to stand on.

Hafez

VIP
I'm not 1 you b***, Me = 1000 hunter gatherers. 1000 x 0.5 = 500, I'm 500. While your like 1 or 2 you lowly b***

Q

Queen Carawelo

Lol don't let these dhileys bully you. They don't have a leg to stand on.

lol

I'm just letting them know we are all humans at the end of the day. Nobody is perfect and they shouldn't pass judgment on people based on their appearance. :kanyeshrug:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
But I've a cleaner heart and I'm not constantly stirring shit. Itaqillah and stop trying to instigate on the members of this site.

Idol wallahi you're one arrogant girl lmfao @I've a cleaner heart.
Not saying you don't have a clean heart, but how are you sure it's cleaner?:lebronwtf:
You see I don't go around discriminating people for being Hawiye or as you call"Hutu"

Q

Queen Carawelo

Idol wallahi you're one arrogant girl lmfao @I've a cleaner heart.
Not saying you don't have a clean heart, but how are you sure it's cleaner?:lebronwtf:
You see I don't go around discriminating people for being Hawiye or as you call"Hutu"
How do you know how I truly feel about them? You still didn't answer my question. When will you stop instigating amongst members?

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
'0.5 minority, wallah if you live in the UK I offer you 1v3. Bring 3 of your friends and a ambulance you f****ing little puzzy. Watch his knees shake. I'm recording btw you jungle man

Meel fadhiso you midget. Are you acting tough on the Internet to compensate for your 0.5 status?

You're irrelevant in Somali society. Go back to Arabia.

Status
Not open for further replies.