bandit thread about to have 3x platinum thread appreciation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
@TheXamarCadcadGuy gave my thread a lil wayne stimulus package but even then my next thread is doing 6+ pages
In 2 days my thread is only 6 pages away from tying a thread that was up for 3 months:damn:
Let's appreciate greatness I also have countless 5-10 pages thread:mjswag:

Q

Queen Carawelo

I just passed my driving test where do you live at:mjswag:
I have cash on me I know how much you love cash let's get something to eat or better yet let's eat each other:mjswag:
You just passed your driver license test? How old are you?
No thanks I've got more money than you, I can hire you to be my butler though or bus boy.:diddyswag:

Hafez

VIP
It's not enough. I shall get in a fight in person and upload it on your thread, then your thread would be the best of all times (I'm not joking btw)
:denzelnigga:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Bandit you remind me of my 15 year old brother. You cannot be a day over 16.

Anyways sspot has transformed into gibilcadspot.com thanks to a certain poster.

:kanyehmm:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
You just passed your driver license test? How old are you?
No thanks I've got more money than you, I can hire you to be my butler though or bus boy.:diddyswag:
You always seem to dodge the hard questions:mjswag:
It's not enough. I shall get in a fight in person and upload it on your thread, then your thread would be the best of all times (I'm not joking btw)
:denzelnigga:
Your the best thing to happen to the site:jgjrrmx:
Bandit you remind me of my 15 year old brother. You cannot be a day over 16.

Anyways sspot has transformed into gibilcadspot.com thanks to a certain poster.

:kanyehmm:
What gave you that impression:ftw9nwa:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
tumblr_mun3v4HdfP1s5tztao1_r2_500.gif

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
So much animosity against this Cadcad brother, but when a real ajnabi, jamaican, carribean or whatever joins Somali forums. They just let it slide. Cadcads are cool people fam.

Q

Queen Carawelo

So much animosity against this Cadcad brother, but when a real ajnabi, jamaican, carribean or whatever joins Somali forums. They just let it slide. Cadcads are cool people fam.

Allah swt hates instigators. All you do on this forum is stir shit and instigate, when will you be tired?, I know this is a cyber forum but you're constantly stirring things. Respect is a two way street, if he respects us then he will be respected. Nobody is against him. He has a chip on his shoulder. He's the one generalizing Somalis.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Allah swt hates instigators. All you do on this forum is stir shit and instigate, when will you be tired?, I know this is a cyber forum but you're constantly stirring things. Respect is a two way street, if he respects us then he will be respected. Nobody is against him. He has a chip on his shoulder. He's the one generalizing Somalis.
Nayaa orod xijab xiro. ......:childplease:

Hafez

VIP

Idol I thought you was none Muslim though?
coolio

No one wants a fight, wallah I'm completely serious btw.

Cadcad guy I am willing to pay up premium pay per view if Darood Supremacy is man enough to take on you.

DS where are you breh :coolphone:, you turned the cadcad from 0.5 to 1:damn:

Time to put the genie back in the bottle homie.:damedamn:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending