Banadir Governor Elections on 30 June 2024 - Interior Minister

Listen from 8:45 onwards @galhareeri

1/3 of Xamar is our goof and we make up the bulk of the population after Abgaal. Out of 17 districts we only have 2 to our name today only because of appeasing others which is stupid to be honest.

1/3 of Xamar is our goof and we make up the bulk of the population after Abgaal. Out of 17 districts we only have 2 to our name today only because of appeasing others which is stupid to be honest.
Bro i am more woried about eelay idps camps and jar**r influx yes we need to deal with hg but lets not forget other threats.

Bro i wish murisade had wit leadership
This is the time to form aliance with abgaal.
Walhi we can make hg laangaab in xamar politcaly.
@Jungle what do u think murisade abgaal we need to team up. I hate likes abdiqadir boss and other abgaal who are horgal for hg.

Bro i wish murisade had wit leadership
This is the time to form aliance with abgaal.
Walhi we can make hg laangaab in xamar politcaly.
@Jungle what do u think murisade abgaal we need to team up. I hate likes abdiqadir boss and other abgaal who are horgal for hg.
Never, Abgaal will always pick HG over you. That’s the honest truth. They are Hiiraab collectively. We just need to stop playing that stupid “curud” card and take back all the districts that belong to us.

1) Dayniile
2) Hawlwadaag
3) Wardheegley
4) Hodan
5) Waaberi

These are all historically dhul Murusade and we still constitute the majority in all of them regardless of what people claim online. Those familiar with Xamar will agree. We are also well represented in wadajir despite not being a majority, as Buulo Xuubey is one of the largest neighbourhoods. Waaberi the RX live in 1 area called bulo eelaay. Waberi is old murusade goof, even in HSM's 2016 district based models we had 1 of the three mps designated for that district. Today we are kuxigeen. RX can keep it lakin because they will do you nice in Konfurgalbeed in return.

Never, Abgaal will always pick HG over you. That’s the honest truth. They are Hiiraab collectively. We just need to stop playing that stupid “curud” card and take back all the districts that belong to us.

1) Dayniile
2) Hawlwadaag
3) Wardheegley
4) Hodan
5) Waaberi

These are all historically dhul Murusade and we still constitute the majority in all of them regardless of what people claim online. Those familiar with Xamar will agree. We are also well represented in wadajir despite not being a majority, as Buulo Xuubey is one of the largest neighbourhoods. Waaberi the RX live in 1 area called bulo eelaay. Waberi is old murusade goof, even in HSM's 2016 district based models we had 1 of the three mps designated for that district. Today we are kuxigeen. RX can keep it lakin because they will do you nice in Konfurgalbeed in return.
Nope stop this hiraab nonsense i said we need to ofer sth to abgaal this is poltics imo is al intrest.
What about if we creat karanle republic 🤣🤣.
We need to take back the so caled eastern oromia and southern afar region its our lnad imo we lost to expansion kkkk we need it take it back. That will be best win bro do u think eriterea look at its population in 1960 or 1970 yet they wanted to have their own nation .

remeber asafawarki is tigrinya and they were the rebels other ethnic grouos were ireleavant kkk just like snm in somalind dominate and samaroon and dhulbahante are irelavant in somaliland project. Just example.
Bro i want sth much biger bri i am not intrested in even mamulgobaleed lets think biger 🤠🤠🤠🤠.

Screenshot_20240203-231646_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240203-231843_Chrome.jpg

Nope stop this hiraab nonsense i said we need to ofer sth to abgaal this is poltics imo is al intrest.
What about if we creat karanle republic 🤣🤣.
We need to take back the so caled eastern oromia and southern afar region its our lnad imo we lost to expansion kkkk we need it take it back. That will be best win bro do u think eriterea look at its population in 1960 or 1970 yet they wanted to have their own nation .

remeber asafawarki is tigrinya and they were the rebels other ethnic grouos were ireleavant kkk just like snm in somalind dominate and samaroon and dhulbahante are irelavant in somaliland project. Just example.
Bro i want sth much biger bri i am not intrested in even mamulgobaleed lets think biger 🤠🤠🤠🤠.

View attachment 314243View attachment 314244

Majority of the Somalis from Galbeed are patiently waiting for Somalia 🇸🇴 to stand on its feet. Only then can we discuss annexing former Somali territories inside Ethiopia. The Karanle from Ethiopia have understood this. They are one of the most economically integrated Somalis of Ethiopia as they run Ghindir(biggest commercial town in Bale) and Robbe(capital). They are making use of what they have. Us Somalis from Somalia need to stand on our own feet first.

Last edited:
Majority of the Somalis from Galbeed are patiently waiting for Somalia 🇸🇴 to stand on its feet. Only then can we discuss annexing former Somali territories inside Ethiopia. The Karanle from Ethiopia have understood this. They are one of the most economically integrated Somalis of Ethiopia as they run Ghindir(biggest commercial town in Bale) and Robbe(capital).
Bro somali galbeed is upto somali region excluding karanle land both in somali region and so caled oromia and afar . So lets play our catd bro wah. We need to ise the somali catd of somalnimo and federal gvt but with great strategy in place.than play oir cards well

Bro somali galbeed is upto somali region excluding karanle land both in somali region and so caled oromia and afar . So lets play our catd bro wah. We need to ise the somali catd of somalnimo and federal gvt but with great strategy in place.than play oir cards well
Karanle has land in both K5, Oromia and Sidame. That’s 3 regions. The funny thing is that the Karanle from Oromia are doing far better economically than the once in K5. This is not a surprise as K5 is not really as productive as Oromia. In fact Oromia dominates all regions of Ethiopia because of the lush terrain they sit on as well as the larger population they have. I remember @Arkan showing me a file where the Somali side of Baabili was one of the most productive regions in K5.

This is just a scheme for more money to steal It won’t happen if it didn’t happen in PL it won’t in Banaadir 1M1V is danger to the current corrupt establishment of Somalia,

This is just a scheme for more money to steal It won’t happen if it didn’t happen in PL it won’t in Banaadir 1M1V is danger to the current corrupt establishment of Somalia,
Local council elections were 1m1v in PL, you're confusing it with presidential election.

Local council elections were 1m1v in PL, you're confusing it with presidential election.
No I mean local election will happen but some people will try to stop local elections as the citizens will demand a 1m1v presidential election eventually some people would be left jobless

Trending

Latest posts