Banadir Governor Elections on 30 June 2024 - Interior Minister

396E92D4-EEC8-443C-975D-207885E76101.jpeg

It’s official, Mayoral Elections will happen on 30 June 2024 & Citizens with National ID will elect their local District & vote for their preferred mayoral candidate!

Jungle

VIP

@Jungle i knew from this day this was gonna happen
I already knew what was going on as soon I saw the id thing and its not really a secret that they want muqdisho mayor is it? Look how they shamelessly claim 1st deputy now and made a huge fuss about. Ceeb ma karto dadkaan sidi wax loo qeybsado iskaba dhaaf. Xaraan iyo xalaal shaqadooda ma ahan

You know oday qanjey on yt been going on about this for months. Funnily enough you put me on to him years ago lol

I already knew what was going on as soon I saw the id thing and its not really a secret that they want muqdisho mayor is it? Look how they shamelessly claim 1st deputy now and made a huge fuss about. Ceeb ma karto dadkaan sidi wax loo qeybsado iskaba dhaaf. Xaraan iyo xalaal shaqadooda ma ahan

You know oday qanjey on yt been going on about this for months. Funnily enough you put me on to him years ago lol
Now abgaal wil pay the price by backing hg against murusade in xamar .
We know that banadir police chief she be murusade that is how it should be but u put hg instead.

Jungle

VIP
Now abgaal wil pay the price by backing hg against murusade in xamar .
We know that banadir police chief she be murusade that is how it should be but u put hg instead.
If we will pay a price you will pay a larger one. Look at the bigger picture. Fiqi will do census of murusade in Xamar and say you 5k people then what? :heh: anyway murusade and abgaal will have the same views on this

If we will pay a price you will pay a larger one. Look at the bigger picture. Fiqi will do census of murusade in Xamar and say you 5k people then what? :heh: anyway murusade and abgaal will have the same views on this
Did my research on this and I take back my support. Fiqi has a clear agenda lol

Where is that thread

Can’t remember the the title of the thread but it was right on the day this video of Kabayare was released more than 2 months ago. People weren’t taking this video seriously and said this guy Kabayare just talks but he is ahead of time.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts