Banaanbaxyo lagu taageeraayo filistiin oo Ka dhacday degmadda Tiyeeglow, Gobolka Bakool SWS

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
FB_IMG_1697818308882.jpg
FB_IMG_1697818302102.jpg
FB_IMG_1697818296235.jpg
FB_IMG_1697818291345.jpg
FB_IMG_1697818285374.jpg
FB_IMG_1697818278387.jpg
FB_IMG_1697818274311.jpg
FB_IMG_1697818269853.jpg
FB_IMG_1697818266790.jpg

mohamedismail

Why don't Al shabaab go and join the fight in Palestine and leave us Somalis alone. There no jihaad in Somalia. They are just killing fellow muslim Somalis. Which is something the khawaarij are known for.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Notice Al Shabab is made up of old men and very young children, this is due to mentality. A child is susceptible to whatever they are fed, it is unfortunate that some of these children are destined to one day be suicide bombers for leaders that don't care for them. The old become stuck in their ways, find change to be frightening. It's clear that there are no prospects for a better life within their organization, just today more of their members surrendered and most looked like young men.

Al shabab is high on their own supply. They really believe their hype. I hope that I get to see the day they meet their end.

mohamedismail

Notice Al Shabab is made up of old men and very young children, this is due to mentality. A child is susceptible to whatever they are fed, it is unfortunate that some of these children are destined to one day be suicide bombers for leaders that don't care for them. The old become stuck in their ways, find change to be frightening. It's clear that there are no prospects for a better life within their organization, just today more of their members surrendered and most looked like young men.

Al shabab is high on their own supply. They really believe their hype. I hope that I get to see the day they meet their end.
You hit the nail on the head. It's only a matter of time untill they deteriorate or are defeated.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
You hit the nail on the head. It's only a matter of time untill they deteriorate or are defeated.
You know what hurts is knowing that some of those mothers know what might happen to their sons. We need to reach out to them, give them a way out from these psychos and a way back into society. But inshallah we'll see the end of them soon enough.

mohamedismail

You know what hurts is knowing that some of those mothers know what might happen to their sons. We need to reach out to them, give them a way out from these psychos and a way back into society. But inshallah we'll see the end of them soon enough.
What's even sadder is the young kids around the age of 10 which have grown up under shabaab rule. It's gonna be hard to reverse the brainwashing the khawaarij have done in these regions.