Bal waxaan eega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don't mind joining back with Somalia. The whole point of the SNM was to formfa democratic, non tribalistic, Somalia.

No. I want Somali land to be separate. for the sake of study. 30 years from now students will study and survey how a nation separating & see the benefits of it. Same as South and north Sudan too.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
No. I want Somali land to be separate. for the sake of study. 30 years from now students will study and survey how a nation separating & see the benefits of it. Same as South and north Sudan too.
South Sudan went to xaad the moment they got independence tho.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
"People dying like flies" and some somalis agreed with him?

Now, the IQ dropped to 63.

I feel sorry for those who are agreeing with him despite his inhumane, disgusting remarks about the victims of Muqdisha.

I ain't even coming near the horn, I maybe affected with doqonimo smh.

Also, to state the bitter truth Somalia needs to sort out its shit, their is a saying that says, I don't know if its the right way to say but it was like this; "lax kasto meesha ay isdhigto ayaa lagu qalaa". It's similar to, "you reap what you sow" if I'm correct.

Futhermore, this ugali iq'ed Kenyan needs to be taken down. He can't be spreading hatred like this. That's if y'all have caqli left in your heads. I'm out!

flag on the play unnecessary dick riding.jpg

For this Jr33r. This is L for Beesha Barakeysan

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
"People dying like flies" and some somalis agreed with him?

Now, the IQ dropped to 63.

I feel sorry for those who are agreeing with him despite his inhumane, disgusting remarks about the victims of Muqdisha.

I ain't even coming near the horn, I maybe affected with doqonimo smh.

Also, to state the bitter truth Somalia needs to sort out its shit, their is a saying that says, I don't know if its the right way to say but it was like this; "wax kasto meesha ay isdhigto ayaa lagu qalaa". It's similar to, "you reap what you sow" if I'm correct.

Futhermore, this ugali iq'ed Kenyan needs to be taken down. He can't be spreading hatred like this. That's if y'all have caqli left in your heads. I'm out!
There, now it’s much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending