Bahraini woman shows us the essence of being a Muslim of the Ummah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Okay a rich person abusing their power not like I haven't seen this a million times in every country every continent especially low self esteemed arabs. It's just getting annoying wallahi:abuxyga:
But little do they know Allah uses that money to test them it's not a barakh masses of wealth.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Not going to be rude but if Yemen and Syria were rich they would be treating African workers like shit too. Arabs are a weird bunch.
Same for somalia. If we were trillions rich we will be super arrogant and enslave any foriegner.

You can only work on your character.

When you point the finger 4 are pointing back at you.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Not only our ancestors used to view Arabs as dishonest people but also ignoble people too. They would never allow the Arab merchants to stay in our ports more than one day, they would first get taxed just to stay at one night and leave in the morning. Our ancestors were very strict when it came to sand n*ggers.

The Gulf states are playing a game called fittest of survival. They know very well that Somalia has more strategic ports and higher valued oil. Soon as Somalia starts selling their oil, the oil price from the Gulf states would drop drastically and the regional superpower status would be shifted to Somalia so their only solution is to keep Somalia weak, unstable and divided.
When the balance of power shifts, i want every blood Somali to have 5 Arab maids for per Somali
We must make the most of it before judgement day:kendrickcry:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
When the balance of power shifts, i want every blood Somali to have 5 Arab maids for per Somali
We must make the most of it before judgement day:kendrickcry:
I will hire 4 Arab maids and pay 4 Filipino maids to beat up the Arabs. I will create a wrestling style room and call it KARMA. :rejoice:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
I will hire 4 Arab maids and pay 4 Filipino maids to beat up the Arabs. I will create a wrestling style room and call it KARMA. :rejoice:
Ill will have my Arab maids raise Bantu orphans and say "hows reverse slavery feel like":russ:
I want lots of Arab maids of the highest class for maintenance purposes of obviously:diddyass:
You know i hear Arab princes have lots of maids for one purpose only.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending