Bahraini woman shows us the essence of being a Muslim of the Ummah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. I've also noticed Somalis on this site claiming to feel closer to Arab Muslims than gaal Somalis.
:draketf:
Nobody should feel close to them they are fucking scum!!!
20180817_205433.png
the jews will teach em a lesson. :lolbron:

So yaskaa jews are better than arabs somehow?as soon as they are done with arabs they will whipe out somalis,inshallah our muslim brothers will win against dirty jews

Do you have any experience with arabs?have ever lived near them?
Yes I have lived near these scum. One of the people on my road is an Iraqi family I really don't respect them they are rude and ignorant. I also used to go dugsi with these animals and the teachers would treat other minorities worse than arabs. Because the teachers were arab thems elves. They have a huge superioty complex even the students did. Arabs are fucking terrible jews are too but jews will teach these scum a lesson.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I am just giving a different opinion,most of you never lived with arabs,its silly how you all jumped the hate wagon

Now it's not time for different opinion, you're either with us or against us.

Stop defending these barbaric, racist assholes.

I don't care if I lived with them or not, I'm actually glad I didn't live with them because I would probably catch a case.

Yes I have lived near these scum. One of the people on my road is an Iraqi family I really don't respect them they are rude and ignorant. I also used to go dugsi with these animals and the teachers would treat other minorities worse than arabs. Because the teachers were arab thems elves. They have a huge superioty complex even the students did. Arabs are fucking terrible jews are too but jews will teach these scum a lesson.
I have no such experience,i have my own somali superiority complex to care,but where i live we respect each other,its usually somalis who feel superior to arabs cause we keep our culture and dont intermarry as much as they do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending