Bahador Alast comparing Oromo and Somali

Wow, the two languages are pretty close.

You guys should create a Cushitic union already and you can add North Sudan.The Nubians, Afro-Arabs, the Beja and Sudanese Copts can go with you.

Nilotics should do something similar; I would add the Saharans and Central Sudanics of Chad-Darfur in addition to the Nuba, Blue Nile, Ethiopia's Benishangul-Gumuz region and Nilotics of Kenya and Northern Uganda.

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
Somalis look more similar to Omanis, Yemenis and Egyptians, we don't look like Ethiopians.

Take your cope elsewhere.

This is what Middle Eastern women generally look like:

middle-eastern-women-phenotype.jpg

This is what Horn African women generally look like:

east-africa-women-phenotype.jpg

We absolutely look closer to these groups than Arabs.

Apollo

VIP
Ramla and Bahador both seem to think Al-bab is an authentic Somali word lol

That Ramla girl should have laughed and smiled more like people in the other language comparison videos. She is quite expressionless.

But at least she speaks good Somali. A few years ago he used a diaspora born/raised Somali girl who spoke poor Somali, lol, she got embarrassed and requested him to delete the video. @SOMALI GENERAL you remember?

That Ramla girl should have laughed and smiled more like people in the other language comparison videos. She is quite expressionless.

But at least she speaks good Somali. A few years ago he used a diaspora born/raised Somali girl who spoke poor Somali, lol, she got embarrassed and requested him to delete the video. @SOMALI GENERAL you remember?
Lol, I remember. I think I made a thread about it a long time ago. I believe it was a Somali-Arabic comparison video that just highlighted the Arabic loanwords in Af Somali.

Apollo

VIP
I think Arabic and Somali are the most similar. Arabic root words are all Somali. I think this is because Arabic is the most preserved Afro Asiatic language.

No, if you remove loanwords and you look at just native Somali words and the grammatic structure, then Somali is closer to Oromo.

Trending

Latest posts