Badhan Airstrip Development

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That's what my father taught me, it's not about the number son, it's about sumcada and tarikhda and soo jireenimada of the traditional elder that gets the loudest voice in Puntland and he told me it comes down to this the building blocks of Puntland

1. Islan of Cisa maxamud, Islan Of Omar maxamud, Boqor
2. Garadka guud maxamud garad of dhulbahante the ugaaryahan
3. Suldanka Warsangeli

That's what built Puntland the rest of the clans fall below those three regardless if their majerten, dubays, or other dhulbahantes. We have strange system in Puntland its not like the rest of somalia.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Like me, I am from cusman maxamud, but noone will listen to me over suldanka warsangeli, hence u see the huge welcome he gets when he arrives in Puntland, noone comes out for my caqil sxb. That's the truth niyahow, wa lays yaqana in Puntland. You think any osman maxamud clan representative at clan level outside the boqor will be welcomed like Garad Saleban of Dhulbahante? hell naw sxb it won't happen and we dont carry the same weightttttttttttttt, isku misaam'ba manahin sxb it's all about the weight of your name not YOUR NAME only. In Isaaq land and Hawiye land it's only about your name at a clan level.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is the land of Darawish as Kheyre said we got the dhulbahante on one side who spearheaded our independence movement. What he forgot to mention was YASIN ALI SHARMARKE the original founder of SYL also spearheaded the largest party in Somalia and nominated the leaders HE wanted for the party outside Beletwayn so it has a national face not a clan face.

He forgets to mention this is the land of the greatest SALDANATES in Somalia From the Majerten one to the Warsangeli One. He at least acknowledged we are the mother of federalism and Somalia in general. Khayre wasn't being real niyahow, if his going to shower accolades on Puntland, do it properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts