Badhan Airstrip Development

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Great to see Badhan on fire, Can't wait to see that El-Dahir and Erigavo road finish, that is going to be a joy for all Puntland not only Badhan and I am very proud of their Makhir University, it's definitely the best build university in terms of facilities not sure about(capacity though in terms of education levels). Higher learning is pretty shit in Puntland all round anyways and needs a huge capacity injection. I think $2 million a year allocation of funds is enough 5-6 decent western professors for key subjects we need taught in the state like medicine and engineering topics seem to be pretty important in Puntland due to the rebuilding occurring and our health sector is shocking and needs quality students entering it after receiving top notch training and education.

PL should leave Badhan and invest in Dubeys land Dhahar because Dubeys have more stakes in Puntland and they also live in Bari, reer Badhan have always been snakes and they're not to be trusted.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
How much land does Puntland have in Warsangali land?

PL should leave Badhan and invest in Dubeys land Dhahar because Dubeys have more stakes in Puntland and they also live in Bari, reer Badhan have always been snakes and they're not to be trusted.
Warsengali dont care for breakage, we all support
Puntland.

@Abdalla keeps being proven right day in and day out
:ileycry:
My insolence
:shookgabre:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Inshallah Puntland will also build shit in Dhahar my second hometown

I am Osman Maxamud Bah Dubays, we are hardcore puntlanders even more so then other Osman maxamud must be the dubays side of our mother. Strange thing wallahi
We always had kinship with Majerteen and Dishishe. Us Habar Majerteen have to stick together

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We always had kinship with Majerteen and Dishishe. Us Habar Majerteen have to stick together

You know there is gold there in those Dubays territories? cadde muse sent out osman maxamud when he was president to get some, but we refused to join only 2 of our clans-men went up there the rest said nah we ain't messing with dubays, that's our bah. Guess what? they all get slaughtered and even the 2 bah dubays that got caught the dubays never killed and said u free to go.

We told cadde, go thru proper channels and their elders not thru guns but he wouldn't listen to us saying we have broken loyalties due to dubays lineage. We knew the dubays are like us hardcore fighters.

You know there is gold there in those Dubays territories? cadde muse sent out osman maxamud when he was president to get some, but we refused to join only 2 of our clans-men went up there the rest said nah we ain't messing with dubays, that's our bah. Guess what? they all get slaughtered and even the 2 bah dubays that got caught the dubays never killed and said u free to go.
I knew we had run ins a few years back but not to an extent, hopefully our issues get resolved because unlike the Badhan community we put family first

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I knew we had run ins a few years back but not to an extent, hopefully our issues get resolved because unlike the Badhan community we put family first

We told cadde muse if you calling us disloyal for not killing our bah, tell us when you attack beelaha diireed and we will listen to you about attackin dubays. We never joined the majiyahan war our elder said this is one war we aint going with osman maxamud and our boys were told to stand down. Only two disobeyed and went with cade muse.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Majiyahan war was wrong from the get go, their argument was dubays aint using that gold why their being xasid for and not allowing us to benefit from it. It don't matter if they use it or not, if you want to take that gold, you need to ask permission and go thru proper channels the elders of their clan. I wasn't suprised at the slaughter. ninka soo duulo sidasi uu dambaynayso

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Reer Badhan(Sanaag)

Warsangeli are two families
Cumar who mostly live in Sanaag
Dubeys who mostly live in Bari

Warsangeli are your reer suldaan though, respect them bro. I know how u feel, we feel our reer boqor are just fkn weak in all honesty in clan matters outside Darod but he at least has elders whom he consults with from all the Majerten and even all Darod. Dubays need to respect their reer suldan, we feel your passion cause most other puntlanders are like that outside the leadership clans. Believe it or not there is no majerten thing in Puntland, the recognized elders or the historical ones are the big names. Just because I am majerten I wont have the same voice as Suldanka warsangeli ama Garadyada ugu wayn dhulbahante. It's all about your history in Puntland.

U won't find the traditional elders of puntland ever complaining about Puntland, it's always the diaspora or politicians who complain and they have no clue about the power structure. Majerten have more seats in parliament but that doesn't mean those seats count for much. The warsangeli sultan is far more powerful then all of the other majerten voices except the 2 islan, 1 beeldaje ali saleban and 1 boqor he plays at that level not at the other majerten levels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending