BAD PARENTING

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
I'm guessing most of you kids on here were either born or raised in the west. Good to kno.

Let's get to the topic then.

You've never been to Somalia, you've never experienced a civil war, you've never had to deal with qabyalad. Yet I see many folks on here insulting other clans, some even celebrating the deaths of innocent Somalis.

I dont blame you at all child.

I blame your parents, our parents, the previous generation. You hear your hooyo talkin shit in them group calls on whatsapp, and you begin picking up on things. Unfortunately for you, your parents aren't teaching you to unify your people, instead they are teaching you who your enemies were back home. Who you should praise and who you stay away from.

So you hop online, and you start speaking your mothers/aabos tongue. Say whatchu gotta say, this is the internet after all. But keep in mind, you were born/raised in the West.

What you know about qabil so far is what you've heard from inside your household.
90% of it also being completely bias

When I have kids inshallah. I'll never disrespect another clan infront of them.
I see some of your parents have set bad examples and have implemented the same thing that ran them out of their country in your heads. Goodluck with that, and let's see where it takes ya.
(QABYALAD)

Last edited:
I'm guessing most of you kids on here were either born or raised in the west. Good to kno.

Let's get to the topic then.

You've never been to Somalia, you've never experienced a civil war, you've never had to deal with qabyalad. Yet I see many folks on here insulting other clans, some even celebrating the deaths of innocent Somalis.

I dont blame you at all child.

I blame your parents, our parents, the previous generation. You hear your hooyo talkin shit in them group calls on whatsapp, and you begin picking up on things. Unfortunately for you, your parents aren't teaching you to unify your people, instead they are teaching you who your enemies were back home. Who you should praise and who you stay away from.

So you hop online, and you start speaking your mothers/aabos tongue. Say whatchu gotta say, this is the internet after all. But keep in mind, you were born/raised in the West.

What you know about qabil so far is what you've heard from inside your household.
90% of it also being completely bias

When I have kids inshallah. I'll never disrespect another clan infront of them.
I see some of your parents have set bad examples and have implemented the same thing that ran them out of their country in your heads. Goodluck with that, and let's see where it takes ya.
(QABYALAD)
This is somewhat true, also donโ€™t ever argue in front of your kids. Itโ€™s not good to raise them in that type of environment. When parents fight or argue, it is very traumatic for kids. Parents fighting or arguing results in them having a lot of anxiety. Their blood pressure increases as well which is not good for their health. Donโ€™t abuse your kids either mentally or physically. Itโ€™s not right, and it will never be.

Last edited:

Amazonian

This is somewhat true, also donโ€™t ever argue in front of your kids. Itโ€™s not good to raise them in that type of environment. Donโ€™t abuse your kids either mentally or physically. Itโ€™s not right, and it will never be.

Agreed 100%
Kids are quick learners, let's teach them some positivity. Then perhaps we can see a shift in attitude

1601071946674.png

1601071960313.png

I also hate how Qabiil is normalized as some competition. You see niggas not supporting another nigga cuz he's from another tribe/clan. It's good to know your roots and your forefathers names, but to hate/negatively judge another person because of his/her roots is racism and haram. I can guarantee 80% of Somalis won't judge you for the content of your character, rather they will judge you for your Qabiil.

Somali Father Starter Pack:
- Estranged
- Loves making babies he knows he won't take care of.
- Fake Religious (Doesn't act upon what he preaches.)

My dad is known as a sheikh in our tuulo, all of Xasan Ugaas (our tribe) thinks of him as some sheikh. Behind closed doors at home he was the complete opposite. Thank God he's not in my life anymore I don't want to deal with his bullshit. I can't wait for the day when I'm successful and he all of a sudden he tries to come back and ima drive him away. (Inshallah)

- Doesn't want his kids having fun and enjoy things.
- Gets in between his wife and her family.
- Doesn't know to raise a family.

Somali Mother Starter Pack:
- Thinks she knows what's best for you. But doesn't care what YOU think is best for yourself.
- Argues in front of kids.

Most Somali parents in the West are just flat out terrible at parenting, the fathers gotta do better. If we Somali males had a decent aabo to look up to we would be just as hardworking as others. Most men need father figures so they can be that father figure one day. Mothers in our community aren't too bad, they just need to stop the beef they have with other mothers over bullshit things like jewlery. And they need to stop putting unnecessary pressure on their kids, they need to understand not everyone wants to become a doctor or engineer.
This is sadly accurate, may the new generation of Somali parents be better than our parents, Inshallah.

A9C475CD-7C7B-42DF-89BE-0DF933293CEA.jpeg

23794EC1-2871-41DA-A794-F5D82D28766F.jpeg

I also hate how Qabiil is normalized as some competition. You see niggas not supporting another nigga cuz he's from another tribe/clan. It's good to know your roots and your forefathers names, but to hate/negatively judge another person because of his/her roots is racism and haram. I can guarantee 80% of Somalis won't judge you for the content of your character, rather they will judge you for your Qabiil.
You could end slavery, win a Noble Peace Prize, go to mars, become president, and they will still judge you based on your qabil. Itโ€™s sickening to be honest.:susp:

1601073350245.jpeg

Somali Father Starter Pack:
- Estranged
- Loves making babies he knows he won't take care of.
- Fake Religious (Doesn't act upon what he preaches.)

My dad is known as a sheikh in our tuulo, all of Xasan Ugaas (our tribe) thinks of him as some sheikh. Behind closed doors at home he was the complete opposite.

- Doesn't want his kids having fun and enjoy things.
- Gets in between his wife and her family.
- Doesn't know to raise a family.

Somali Mother Starter Pack:
- Thinks she knows what's best for you. But doesn't care what YOU think is best for yourself.
- Argues in front of kids.

Most Somali parents in the West are just flat out terrible at parenting, the fathers gotta do better. If we Somali males had a decent aabo to look up to we would be just as hardworking as others. Most men need father figures so they can be that father figure one day. Mothers in our community aren't too bad, they just need to stop the beef they have with other mothers over bullshit things like jewlery. And they need to stop putting unnecessary pressure on their kids, they need to understand not everyone wants to become a doctor or engineer.

That requires sacrifice and not just hadal. You need to invest in your kids and not just tell them to become a doctor or lawyer or engineer.

I think this generation of parents are better alhamdulilah. Both men and women are involved in their childrenโ€™s lives.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
This is somewhat true, also donโ€™t ever argue in front of your kids. Itโ€™s not good to raise them in that type of environment. When parents fight or argue, it is very traumatic for kids. Parents fighting or arguing results in them having a lot of anxiety. Their blood pressure increases as well which is not good for their health. Donโ€™t abuse your kids either mentally or physically. Itโ€™s not right, and it will never be.
I was born in Somalia, most of my life was peaceful , we lived in remote countryside, herding cattles and substinance farming , gathering water from the well , enjoy the singing of the neighbors , I lived semi nomadic lifestyle , I often would play hide and seek in the forest and get lost , I've later learned the densed trees are non existent most became charcoal feul, post war , used to walk to school to a neighbouring village.
And yeah ........
Civil war happened , fled the country at aged 10 , I still have nightmares remembering it and
I understand why many youngsters who never set a foot in Somalia can be upset or even traumatised what their parents or relatives went through ,
They should take things for granted, they are blessed and privileged to not to be on their parent's shoes, to not have witnessed the horrendous mass murders, tribal hostilities, etc
did you know the mooryaans( qabiil walba not inclusive to one specific clan)
used ridiculous and irrational reasonings to justify the killings of innocent people , men armed to the teeth would line up strangers / IDPs along the road and read people's palms , there were qabiil ridden eldery men and women wielding machetes accompanying the qat fueled gunmen , they claimed to have the knowledge to distinguish Qabiil X from Qabiil Y, according to their pea sized brains and pathetic logic they claimed Qabiil X to have different line from Qabiil Y ,
their immeasurable stupidity killed children, women , eldery people that were from their own qabiil! All this because of a fucking palm reading!
Most humans have similar M shaped patterns if I'm correct , you can be from Qabiil X and Qabiil Y and have the same lines on your palms or be from Qabiil Y and have different palm reading .

I remember the river being red, people chanting deragotory gabays as they throw off bodies off the bridge, the most horrifying thing I ever saw wlahi ,

This is enough for a parent to instill their traumatic experience onto to their children and they pass it on to the next generation.
Hence it's common for diasporans to have contempt for one and other even in real life not just on social media.
At this point , reconcilation are proven to be to be nearly impossible, when you have Qabiil indoctrination beginning at such a young age .

We should look at Rwanda and Burundi for example although , what they went through is quite similar to what went through to the hundreds of thousands undocumented tragedies.

Amazonian

You could end slavery, win a Noble Peace Prize, go to mars, become president, and they will still judge you based on your qabil. Itโ€™s sickening to be honest.:susp:

View attachment 142456

Random Somali dude: "War ma maqaseen nin Somali ah ayaa rocket ship dhistey hadeerne dayaxuu joogaa-"

Qabyaaliste responds: Nigga if he ain't my qabil I dont give a f*ck. f*ck the moon nigga, anyone can go to the moon. Waxkale iisheeg

200 years later: That nigga was my qabil f*ck u mean. The rocket nigga? War abtirsi ayaan haya niyow seecml
(begins claiming history)

Trending

Latest posts