Bad news for farahs (Mia Khalifa gets engaged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
There is a whole truth and it's called the Qu'ran and it was sent by none other than Allah (SWT) himself. If you mean that any man can blind himself to his own desires whilst rejecting what's in his best interest, then I do agree with you that what is truth can always be manipulated and perverted in a different and more toxic version.
No. What I mean, means something else. As you continue to grow up, and see beyond the scope of your current reality, you will begin to see things and have questions. How you end up getting your answers is how you will end up continuing your life.

You ever find it funny that when you're young, most of y'all think rather similarly, but adults just don't seem to agree on anything?

As you grow, you shall see. What you determine to be truth, will be your truth. Think long on it, for it doesn't matter if it's a lie, because you'll never know truth in your lifetime.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
No. What I mean, means something else. As you continue to grow up, and see beyond the scope of your current reality, you will begin to see things and have questions. How you end up getting your answers is how you will end up continuing your life.

You ever find it funny that when you're young, most of y'all think rather similarly, but adults just don't seem to agree on anything?

As you grow, you shall see. What you determine to be truth, will be your truth. Think long on it, for it doesn't matter if it's a lie, because you'll never know truth in your lifetime.

:pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1:
What the hell is this--Harry Potter? Why you acting like Dumbledore, lololol? Don't overrthink it--there's a holy book sent by the Lord (SWT) and any other truth you think you see is merely the deception of Shaytan at play. I know you're trying to seem deep and all by attempting to make me question my religious beliefs, but you're not being slick.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
:pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1:
What the hell is this--Harry Potter? Why you acting like Dumbledore, lololol? Don't overrthink it--there's a holy book sent by the Lord (SWT) and any other truth is merely the deception of Shaytan at play. I know you're trying to seem deep and all by attempting to make me question my religious beliefs, but you're not being slick.
If I wanted to make you question your religious beliefs, I'd have no difficulty. I just personally find it unethical to force these questions on the young, and who don't want to know.

What I said above has nothing to do with faith. It may sound cryptic, but you'll know what I mean when you grow up.

Question.....why does everyone who
Walaahi it’s the first time that I heard about this woman, I hate .

She is popular here

Boholow NSFW inaga saar this thread, too many Somali minors lurk this website.
Why do you hate ? You hate watching sexy women with messed up childhood have sex? I can recommend few for you for research purpose. But not this lazy arab

@East side

I don’t watch movies for eating, walking, breathing and etc. because I can do all these things, why would I watch for fuking?
To learn new tricks. Btw there is no somali. Even though one claimed to be 1/4 somali. Serena ali.

You have angela white. She is aussie. She is vegetarian, likes long walks, animal lover and love surfing. Some people lie to k ow pwrsonality of their star so they can connect with them in deeper way

To learn new tricks. Btw there is no somali. Even though one claimed to be 1/4 somali. Serena ali.

You have angela white. She is aussie. She is vegetarian, likes long walks, animal lover and love surfing. Some people lie to k ow pwrsonality of their star so they can connect with them in deeper way

@East side

You are well knowledgeable on . Once, I stopped and helped a couple whose car broke down in the outback, gave them a lift to the nearest town and the dude told me that he was a director ( films) and gave me his card. He said, even if you are not interested in acting, if you need work as support staff in a film () production, email or text me. Nice bloke but wrong profession. Sxb, whatever floats your boat.

@East side

You are well knowledgeable on . Once, I stopped and helped a couple whose car broke down in the outback, gave them a lift to the nearest town and the dude told me that he was a director ( films) and gave me his card. He said, even if you are not interested in acting, if you need work as support staff in a film () production, email or text me. Nice bloke but wrong profession. Sxb, whatever floats your boat.
So you look down on women who do aussie? If you find a girl you really love and it turns out she done in the past would you stop seeing her?

Hey midget turtle
tenor.gif

HEy MiDgeT

Nacala, don't confuse me for your manlet father. If only that gutless monkey didn't bust your stinking mother that night and opted for his cow instead

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
HEy MiDgeT

Nacala, don't confuse me for your manlet father. If only that gutless monkey didn't bust your stinking mother that night and opted for his cow instead

Your momma should’ve swallowed you, you fat mule.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Everyone deserves to be happy and no one should be denied their right to marry the love of their lives regardless of their former profession. This should serve an example to all of us, no matter who u are, there’s always someone out there for u :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts