Bad news for farahs (Mia Khalifa gets engaged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
16 damn how many underage folks here acting like adults just like on facebook

Are you guys suppose to be adults?? I thought most of y'all xalimos and faraaxs were lying when you guys said you guys were in your twenties...If that's the case that I'm really nervous for my future :browtf: I thought people sh*tposting stopped after they turned 18.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I know right, I hate people who lie about themselves. Isn’t tHAT RIGHT MR. MEHMET???
MEHMET IS TURKISH, EXPLAIN YOURSELF????
I can't trust a nigga with the male gender sign as the avatar.

Are you guys suppose to be adults?? I thought most of y'all xalimos and faraaxs were lying when you guys said you guys were in your twenties...If that's the case that I'm really nervous for my future :browtf: I thought people sh*tposting stopped after they turned 18.
No it does since there are clowns like drumpster the dumpster around nearly 80 but actin like 10 year olds

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Don’t worry, I’m quite young tbh. SSpot is the place where I practice being an adult!

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Of course this std ridden aidstopian comes to put her cape on
Hey midget turtle
tenor.gif

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Fam, if you don't want this to be you, then I suggest sticking with the Muslim Students Association when you get to Uni.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So......we r just going to ignore that we are talking about a "" star and not a movie actress. So just slip in the fact that incels in somali spots are fans?

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I know that, but that’s the Turkish way it’s spelt. Little strange huh?

Maybe he lives in Istanbul? I mean, the traditional way of spelling that name in our language is Maxamed but everyone spells it Mohamed in the Western diaspora.

So......we r just going to ignore that we are talking about a "" star and not a movie actress. So just slip in the fact that incels in somali spots are fans?
I prefer somali londoner star/,nudist hijabi hailin from senor' bixi's tribe with bangin p

Status
Not open for further replies.