Bad news for farahs (Mia Khalifa gets engaged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Maybe he lives in Istanbul? I mean, the traditional way of spelling that name in our language is Maxamed but everyone spells it Mohamed in the Western diaspora.
Can’t you see? He’s a curious Turk who wants to learn more about Somali’s. But he’s patriotic side took over when it came to his name.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
The Lord (SWT) is watching me and he's also watching you :kodaksmiley: Stop listening to the devil and don't watch that depraved filth.
If you want my genuine piece of advice, that might assist you, it's this:

Logic is a dangerous game.
Let your heart guide you.

I'm 100% serious with this.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
If you want my genuine piece of advice, that might assist you, it's this:

Logic is a dangerous game.
Let your heart guide you.

I'm 100% serious with this.

If by my heart you mean the guidance of Allah (SWT) and the rejection of acting on pre-marital lust then thank you for your kind advice :)

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
If by my heart you mean the guidance of Allah (SWT) than thank you for your kind advice :)
Truth can omit other truths. The whole truth is a piece of the raw truth. No man will know the raw truth, but can feel a sliver of it.

A_A

Yes so tell me
upload_2019-3-20_22-11-53.jpeg

Walaahi it’s the first time that I heard about this woman, I hate .

She is popular here

Boholow NSFW inaga saar this thread, too many Somali minors lurk this website.

A_A

Walaahi it’s the first time that I heard about this woman, I hate .

She is popular here

Boholow NSFW inaga saar this thread, too many Somali minors lurk this website.
Aussie, I have a quick question. When it comes to cats, do you like longhair or shorthair breeds?

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Truth can omit other truths. The whole truth is a piece of the raw truth. No man will know the raw truth, but can feel a sliver of it.

There is a whole truth and it's called the Qu'ran and it was sent by none other than Allah (SWT) himself. If you mean that any man can blind himself to his own desires whilst rejecting what's in his best interest, then I do agree with you that what is truth can always be manipulated and perverted in a different and more toxic way.

Status
Not open for further replies.